1. AIESEC in Armenia 20th of April | Congress Hotel | Yerevan
2. Content• “Hello World” project• BoA and AIESEC• Mentorship and Transition• IC2012 and Alumni Meeting• NatCo 2012 & Alumni Summit• Donation for Irma
3. “Hello World” project“Providing basic information about career development opportunities through cultural exchange with internationals at the same time developing their soft skills and language” Start Date of Project is 3rd of May
4. “Hello World” in numbers • 24 internationals, • 3 cities (Yerevan, Gyumri, Vanadzor), • 12 schools, • 35 amusing days, • more then 250 teenagers.
5. Value proposition
6. How you can be engaged?Partnership Type/Value Company Partners Brand Additional Promotion speech Visibility Opportunities (flyers, gadgets, (10 min workshop, (logo in the (focus groups, folders, where you can website, logo surveys, promotional position your on outgoing symposiums) materials, company and documents, partner’s corner) brand) invitations)Global Village X XOpening ceremony X X XTrainings/conference X X X
7. Promotion materials Global Village•One big banner with all partner logos•Company Banner•Partners Corner•OC and EPs with T-shirts (logos) •Media coverage •Brand visibility •Great mood •Photos from the event
8. Opening Ceremony • Speech • CSR• One big banner• Partners corner• Company banner• Networking opportunities
9. Contact Information Our National PartnersAIESEC in Armenia24/2 Azatutyan ave, Yerevan, 0014, ArmeniaSargis Ghonyan, Member Committee President+374 94 89 09 firstname.lastname@example.orgElize Berberyan, Member Committee Vice-President of External Relations+374 93 23 07 email@example.com Local Partners National Exchange Partners
10. Key points discussed during meeting• We want Alumni to Cooperate with us• We need a warm contact in Ministry of Foreign Affairs in order to solve the VISA problems of EPs
11. Please write me if you want to helpHello World project, we will be very happy to get your any support:E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 093 70 72 29
12. Board of Advisers
13. Board of Advisers MCP NEC IA NTT LCP LCP MCVP TMYerevan RAU MCVP F/L MCVP BD MCVP OGX MCVP ICX MCVP PR and Comms
14. Board of Advisors“This are individuals who commit their time to advise AIESEC on the Activities the organization organizes. At the same time the Board of Advisors should monitor the AIESEC in Armenia MC activates by tracking its year plan and at the use of financial and other resources.” 2 years, 4 meetings, 7 members
15. The role of Board of Advisors (1)• To provide feedback to the organization from the community by acting as a sounding board for new ideas and initiatives• To hold the Member Committee accountable to its plan and budget• To provide guidance, referrals, and advocacy in order to increase AIESEC Armenia’s sustainable development and contributing to long-term continuity for AIESEC in Armenia operations.
16. The role of Board of Advisors (2)• To provide advice and expertise to keep the continuity of activities, especially in regard to the direction, strategies, priorities and management of the country• To provide support in connecting AIESEC in Armenia with the external environment through sharing of the resources and networks available to both sides• To provide coaching to individual members of the Member Committee team to enable them to reach their goals both in AIESEC and personal life.
17. BoA Core Structure Board of Advisors basically will consist of: 1. Chair of Board, 2. Chair of National Trainers Team, 3. Financial Advisor, 4. Legal Advisor, 5. External Relations Advisor, 6. Projects and Funding Advisor, 7. Outgoing MCP
18. Key points discussed during meeting• We will continue developing BoA, National Ethics Committee, National Trainers Team principals• The final version of these bodies will be proposed during NatCo2012
20. Goal of the Program To develop more effective and responsible members by making strong networking system between them and more experienced or more knowledgeable Alumni. To encourage and help less experienced AIESEC members to manage their own learning in order they may use their potential effectively, develop their skills, improve their performance.
21. If you want to develop AIESEC in Armenia members, please contact Liana Avetisyan, she is the mainresponsible of Mentorship programE-mail: email@example.comPhone: 077 149 140
22. IC2012 and Global Alumni Meeting
23. Global Alumni Meeting 2012 AIESEC Alumni International Meeting 21st-28th of August 2012, Moscow AAIM 2012 is a platform for the International Alumni Community to engage in authentic spaces to network, re-connect and reminiscence with the common intention of making the world a better place.
24. NatCo 2012 &Alumni Summit
25. We have a long way to go together!!!
26. Already today, alumni meet on regular basis in a number of cities around the world, and we know that many more Alumni will initiate this kind of activities in their countries.You are as many as one million strong, and our potential “to the power ofAIESEC” is huge! Let’s put our potentialtogether on the First Thursday of everymonth like many cities worldwide. This is a great channel for us to learn from one other, create synergies and have greater impact.
27. Do you want to feel yourself as one of the creators of Future?Are you interested in organizing Big events first time? So, please, write me in order to discuss the Alumni Summit
28. Let’s be As oneBig family
29. We will open a new bank accountand you will be able to transfer some money for Irma! Details will be announced soon.