1. Welcome to Northeast Birmingham Clinical Commissioning GroupDr Tony Ainsworth - CCG Chair
2. Where are we?Northeast Birmingham CCG
3. Who are we?• The CCG is made up of 19 GP Practices in Sutton Coldfield, North Birmingham and Northeast Birmingham, bound together by our passion to deliver high quality services that meet our patients needs.• We are led by a board of doctors and other clinicians who want to do things differently to develop, deliver and improve sustainable, high quality services for our community
4. Our Mission Local People Views Health and improve wellbeing of populationNortheast Birmingham Develop, d CCG High quality eliver and Services services improve Partnerships Local Health GovernmentPartners Partners
5. Our Priorities• Services for older people – Frail elderly – People with long term conditions – People with dementia• Services & interventions that reduce health inequality – Especially for: • Young people • Migrants
6. What does this mean for you, our local community? We want you to be: • empowered with the right information to make the right choices for yourselves and your families • able to engage with us to change and shape your local services • involved in decisions about your health services, their development and delivery • Able to hold the CCG to account
7. How will we achieve this? We are already:• Working with the LINk to set up events like this• Talking to older people about their needs and preferences• Linking with local carers to understand their priorities• Working with young people to find out why they don’t access health services• Developing our Migrant Health Policy
8. Our partnershipWe believe that workingalongside LINk and otherpartners, with and in ourcommunities, will enable usto make real, measurableimprovements in the healthand wellbeing of ourpopulation. We hope thatyou can help us make thisvision a reality.