1. Why Video for Real Estate? WOW them! Real-Estate Examples and Ideas Preston Odenbrett- 651.964.2330 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Uses For Video:One of the greatest things about video is that there is a lot of room for creativity.• Customer relations.• Showcase new property listing announcements to clients and other agents.• Virtual tours of homes.• Send out office messages to the outside agents.• Send out open house invitations, and distribute training videos.• Commercial real estate companies and developers can use video email to send out prospectus information to potential investors regarding new developer showcase commercial properties to potential tenants or clients.
3. Uses for Video (2)• Video conferencing can be used to review various documents and home listings with customers.• Auctions using the conference room- highest bidder contingent on physical walk through and inspection.
4. Uses for Videos (3)• Customer retention.• Video Newsletters.• Giving customers and other realtors updates.• Listing announcements.• Notifying prospects of changes in a specific property’s price or when mortgage rates drop.• Personal Congratulations to New Home Buyer or seller-• Buyers can pass on to their friends to showcase the home they just purchased, thus giving you exposure to their friends each video uploaded to back end. ( FBook, YouTube)
5. Uses for Video (4)Describe a neighborhood.• Provide a more intimate experience of a particular property.• Showcase the unique services & benefits that an agent / brokerage can offer.• Display the history or intricate details of a property.• Interviews with local people & neighbors to create a welcoming environment
6. Uses for Conferencing• Hold open house using your video conference room- Saves time and money for both buyer and agents. Invite people to watch the walk through videos by uploading them to the back office and playing them there. Actual example from a current client• Has 3 open houses every Saturday online- why do 1 when you can do 3 from the comfort of your home or office. No need to wait for prospective buyers. They come online from a specific time period.• Hold webinar’s, review settlement documents with escrow officers and clients, confer with mortgage brokers, bank officers, attorneys, title companies, surveyors, home inspectors, and appraisers.• Up to 100 people if needed for webinar- More upon request• 12 people on Video – camera and headset recommended• 4 hours / session• Private with password access• Conversations with each person – Microphone mute options, Whiteboard and More
7. Why Market with Video?• There are currently over 900 Million Internet Users Online.• 25% of all Searches Online involve Real Estate and Finance.• 90% of Agents and 80% of all Home Searches begin Online.• Nearly 80% of Internet searchers are for Multimedia and Video.• In 2007, $11.5 billion was spent in real estate advertising, with online spending $2.6 billion of the total.
8. Why Video?• According to ComScore, nearly 75 percent of U.S. Internet users watched an average of three hours of online video during the month of July, with Americans viewing more than 9 billion videos online. Hows that for a captive audience?• Additionally, a recent report from California Association of Realtors® echoes the need for property sellers to invest time & marketing dollars into their online efforts.• According to the report: 92% of Internet buyers found their agent on a Web site. 63% found them through an Internet search engine. 0% of Internet buyers found agents through brochures, flyers, yard signs or mailers!
9. Industry StatsType of Company Open Rate Click Rate Soft Bounce Hard Bounce Abuse Unsubscribe ComplaintReal Estate 18.48% 3.44% 1.18% 1.67% 0.06% 0.25% Brands: Century 21, Exit, RE/MAX, Prudential, Realty Executives, World Properties International, Sotherbys, Nextage, and Independent Brokers. Commerical real estate companies like Cushman and Wakefield, Grubb and Ellis, Trammell Crow, Colliers International, CBRE, Equity Office, Marcus And Millichap, LoopNet, Realogy
10. Be # 1 in Sales• As you can see, Internet video is opening up a serious opportunity for the ambitious real estate sellers who want to increase their visibility on the web. Not only will your listings display better as video tours for your potential clients, but they will also serve to dramatically increase your marketing reach and search engine benefits online. http://realestate.imforza.com/real-estate-video-marketing.htmlImages curtousey of :Light Man, Kookkai_nak, Master isolated images,(digitalphoto.net),Stuart Gibson,Microsoft.com/office,ferrari.com (G+)