2. INTRODUCTIONOnline shopping is a form of electroniccommerce whereby consumers directly buygoods or services from a seller over theInternet without an intermediary service.
3. DEFINITIONOnline shopping is the process wherebyconsumers directly buy goods or services from a seller in real-time, without an intermediary service, over the Internet
4. PROS Shop 24/7 online Comfort of own home No Lines A lot of stores within a click Privacyaway Don’t have to drag kids out Comparison Shopping easier Save on Gas Discount coupons available
5. CONS Can only see items one page at Not able to touch or try ona time Returns more difficult Takes forever if you have a Shipping and Handling Costslow connection Credit Card Insecurity Cant buy with cash Lacks the personal touch Errors in Billing
7. TIPS FOR PROTECTING YOUR SELF Shop from a secure pc Avoid spam Shop smart using only sites Keep passwords privateyou know and trust Never give out Social Security Shop with your credit card Number Consider alternative payment Read privacy and security policymethods Look for http://
8. POPULAR ONLINE SHOPPING SITES Walmart JC Penny Target QVC Etsy EBAY Dell.com Best Buy
9. SELLING ONLINE Many sites allow you to sell both new and used items onthere websites for profit. Examples: Amazon Ebay Craigslist
10. PRICE COMPARISON Using price comparison sites can help you find good dealsand get your item at the lowest price possible withouthaving to go from store to store to find out The Top Price comparison sites are Yahoo Shopping Pricegrabber.com Shopping.com