1. John 14:15"If you love me, you will obey what Icommand.John 14:16And I will ask the Father, and he will giveyou another Counselor to be with youforever--
2. John 14:17the Spirit of truth. The world cannotaccept him, because it neither sees himnor knows him. But you know him, for helives with you and will be in you.John 14:18I will not leave you as orphans; I will cometo you.
3. (bbe)And I will make prayer to the Father andhe will give you another Helper to be withyou for ever,(CEV)Then I will ask the Father to send you theHoly Spirit who will help you and alwaysbe with you.
4. (NASB)"I will ask the Father, and He will give youanother (24)Helper, that He may be withyou forever;(NKJV)And I will pray the Father, and He will giveyou another Helper, that He may abidewith you forever--
5. (ESV)And I will ask the Father, and he will giveyou another Helper, to be with youforever,(EMTV)And I will ask the Father, and He will giveyou another Helper, so that He may abidewith you forever,
6. (GNB)I will ask the Father, and he will give youanother Helper, who will stay with youforever.(GW)I will ask the Father, and he will give youanother helper who will be with youforever.
7. (ISV)I will ask the Father to give youanother Helper, to be with youalways.
8. John 14:15"If you love me, you will obey what Icommand.John 14:16And I will ask the Father, and he willgive you another Counselor to be withyou forever--
9. 1 John 5:3This is love for God: to obey hiscommands. And his commandsare not burdensome,
10. John 5:42but I know you. I know that youdo not have the love of God inyour hearts.
11. 1 John 3:18Dear children, let us not lovewith words or tongue but withactions and in truth.
12. Joshua 1:8Do not let this Book of the Lawdepart from your mouth; meditateon it day and night, so that youmay be careful to do everythingwritten in it. Then you will beprosperous and successful.
13. 1John 5:4for everyone born of Godovercomes the world. This is thevictory that has overcome theworld, even our faith.
14. Psalm 60:12With God we will gain thevictory, and he will trample downour enemies.
15. Proverbs 21:31The horse is made ready for theday of battle, but victory rests withthe LORD.
16. Zechariah 4:6So he said to me, "This is the wordof the LORD to Zerubbabel: `Notby might nor by power, but by mySpirit, says the LORD Almighty.
17. Philippians 1:19for I know that through yourprayers and the help given by theSpirit of Jesus Christ, what hashappened to me will turn out formy deliverance.
18. 1Corinthians 14:1Follow the way of love and eagerly desirespiritual gifts, especially the gift ofprophecy.1Corinthians 14:2For anyone who speaks in a tonguedoes not speak to men but to God.Indeed, no one understands him; he uttersmysteries with his spirit.
19. 1Corinthians 14:3But everyone who prophesies speaks tomen for theirstrengthening, encouragement andcomfort.1Corinthians 14:4He who speaks in a tongue edifieshimself, but he who prophesies edifies thechurch.
20. (NLT)A person who speaks in tongues isstrengthened personally in theLord, but one who speaks a wordof prophecy strengthens the entirechurch.
21. (TMSG)The one who prays using a private"prayer language" certainly gets alot out of it, but proclaiming Godstruth to the church in its commonlanguage brings the whole churchinto growth and strength.
22. (CEV)Dear friends, keep buildingon the foundation of yourmost holy faith, as the HolySpirit helps you to pray.
23. (GW)Dear friends, use your mostholy faith to grow. Pray withthe Holy Spirits help.
24. 1. The Holy Spirit is your Helper inloving and obeying thecommands of the Lord Jesus2. The Holy Spirit is your Helper infulfilling the promises of God forprosperity, success and victory3. The Holy Spirit is your Helper tohave strong faith in Godespecially in times of crises.