Be the first to like this
SMRC monetizes everyone’s Social Cognitive Surplus (at ‘day rates’), by turning Advertising & Audience Research into daily Opportunities for promoting on-topic branded Social Goodwill, with rewards & w/o purchase, in personalized opportunity reports - as The First Truly Noninvasive Ads Support System. I'm an ex-IBM CTO.
The Great White Whale: Every socially conscious company is aware of the potential value of harnessing society’s web-connected interpersonal and collaborative social communications media (the elusive “Great White ‘Social’ Whale” / Cognitive Surplus/ Social Ether). Yet, it seems that every company that has attempted (a) to relate their business justification for capturing their follower’s social behavior (from ‘likes’ to the collaboration of new ideas) – (b) to today’s invasive social advertising models (on-line, syndicated media, email or SMS) has respectively, (c) faced a myriad of problems.
Problem: Most social – business justification models have unfortunately, based the financial value of a company’s followers on (1) their numbers (count) for advertising purposes, as compared to (2) the value of the follower’s content/ ideas, and the volume of content and feedback each person produces every day. There is now a solution that establishes unquestioned value & rewards for every bit of every sponsor’s and their follower’s social energies (Cognitive Surplus) for social good.
Solution: SMRC monetizes everyone’s Social Cognitive Surplus (at ‘day rates’), by turning Advertising & Audience Research into daily Opportunities for promoting on-topic branded Social Goodwill, with rewards & w/o purchase, in personalized opportunity reports - as The First Truly Noninvasive Ads Support System.
* By changing the image of advertising into on-topic opportunities that do not require purchase, this creates extreme value for the audience's everyday social content, re-tagged for its' emotional character.
* SMRC knows exactly what topics each person really 'likes'; we sell the anonymous group profiling by charity, to sponsors - that in turn, generates the monetization of each person's everyday social cognitive surplus; from the personal profiles, we noninvasively publish those sponsor's offers of rewarding research, in each targeted person's daily opportunity report.
* SMRC turns anyone into a philanthropist (based on the cognitive surplus they share), while creating the most valuable content in the world, by extracting the topics and emotional character of those topics from all social and sponsor content.
The Prize: The rewards (prize) for catching the Great White Whale includes:
1) The most valuable content in the world,
2) Full funding for all worthy 501-c3 charities,
3) A Paradigm Shift for Advertising into noninvasive rewarding opportunities for Goodwill w/o purchase
4) A sustainable cycle to f