pmScrum is a collaborative project management platform that supports project teams endorsing the Scrum framework
at the heart of their project methodology.
pmScrum has been developed by and for enterprises with projects requiring a powerful automated platform for day to
day Scrum support as well as enhanced management visibility on resource utilization, cost versus budget evolution and
overall project quality.
pmScrum is for...
• Multi Project Management with full security & permissions handling.
• Hierarchical repository of project vision and user stories.
• Comprehensive Product backlog management and prioritization.
• Collaborative Sprint Planning support based on real availability.
• Keep track of decisions on planning, daily stand up and retrospective meetings.
• Effortless daily progress monitoring through burn down charts.
• Time saving auto-calculate features for planned work and velocity.
• Comprehensive management reporting on progress, costs and risks.
• Made for local as well as geographically distributed teams.
• Optimize 50% time of scrummaster
• Optimize 20% time of Product Owner
• Optimize 30 minutes per day per project team member
• Reduce reporting effort with 80%
• Full auditable project log for compliancy purposes.
• Increase team member accountability through transparent task assignment.
• Track resource utiilization at no additional affort, driving proactive cost transparency.
• Increase project success rate through online visibility of all stakeholders.
On an average project of 1 ScrumMaster, 1 Product Owner and 10 Project Team
Members, this result in a saving of 10% of the overall monthly project cost.
Scrum, and the need for a platform
Scrum is a lightweight framework for agile development. Functionality is delivered in iterative cycles allowing immediate feedback and reaction to
changing business opportunities.
Scrum Methodology may appear misleadingly simple on paper.
However, teams that have tried to adopt it, soon notice that whithout proper support and automation, Scrum may become time consuming, hard to
report upon and cumbersome for larger, distributed teams.
pmScrum gives teams and their stakeholders an immediate and transparent visibility in actual status, planning and risk. pmScrum’s open structure
links work items through their life cycle, ffrom product backlog stories to sprint items and tasks in one click.
It visualizes work packages, resource availability and planning meetings in one, comprehensive overview.
Efficient backlog management
The Product & Sprint backlog visualizes all stories in their hierarchical structure with properties as status, ownership, story points, prioritization.
Product and Sprint management are closely integrated.
Interactive drag & drop sprint taskboard
Instead of sticky notes, stories and their tasks are shown on a drag and drop dashboard.
One look gives an overview of the complete status of work, priorities and team availability.
Automated Burn down charts
Depending on the work completion, there is an up to the hour
view where the team is in term of planned versus actual work.
The availability capacity is driven by the team’s resource calendar
and the calculated velocity.
pmScrum contains a range of out-of-the-box Burn down charts
and offers the possibility to configure your own charts.
Bug management & impediment list
pmScrum allows the follow up of bugs and impediments with standard lists and charts.
pmScrum’s timesheet management allows transparent and up-to-date timesheets for the team.
Performed tasks are automatically registered and the actual worked time generates the correct entries in the timesheet
pmScrum contains a range of management reporting out-of-the-box, but allows own additional reporting.