1. Branding: Not Just for Cows Anymore Greg Schwartz Louisville Free Public Library
2. You have a life online.
3. I have an online life too.
4. I have an online life too.
5. I have an online life too.
6. I have an online life too .
7. I have an online identity.
8. Identity <ul><li>What I say about me </li></ul><ul><li>What others say about me </li></ul><ul><li>Reputation is more dependant on the latter </li></ul>
9. What your identity looks like to your next employer ME NOT ME ME ME
10. You do not own your online identity.
11. But you do have influence.
12. A definition <ul><li>Personal branding describes the process by which individuals and entrepreneurs differentiate themselves and stand out from a crowd by identifying and articulating their unique value proposition, whether professional or personal, and then leveraging it across platforms with a consistent message and image to achieve a specific goal. In this way, individuals can enhance their recognition as experts in their field, establish reputation and credibility, advance their careers, and build self-confidence. http://personalbrandingwiki.pbwiki.com/FrontPage </li></ul>
13. My definition <ul><li>Personal branding is the action(s) you take to define who you are to others. </li></ul>
14. Greg’s Six Tips for Managing Your Online Brand