Ayurvedic medicine is the best alternative to dialysis. This is one of the best alternative treatment for kidney failure ( Renal failure). Read more from here-
Ayurvedic medicine is the best alternative to dialysis. This is one of the best alternative treatment for kidney failure ( Renal failure). Read more from here- http://www.planetayurveda.com/ayurvedic-treatment-for-kidney-disease.htm
1. The kidneys are a pair of organs located
in the left and right side of the spine.
Each kidney is about 5 inches (about 13
centimeters) long and about 3 inches
(about 8 centimeters) wide.
Each kidney contains a million units
called nephrons, each of which is a
microscopic filter for blood.
2. Kidneys are responsible for filtering
the blood to get rid of excess fluid,
waste products, many drugs and
regulate the composition of body
fluids and salts.
Kidneys are also responsible for
blood pressure control, salt and water
balance, erythropoietin (a hormone)
production, vitamin D metabolism.
3. Kidney failure occurs due to damage
to the functions of the kidneys that
lead to failure of the normal filtration
Renal failure may also occur due to
long term damage to the kidney
functions leading to chronic renal
4. The two most common causes
of kidney disease are diabetes
and high blood pressure.
People with a family history
of any kind of kidney problem
are also at risk for kidney disease.
5. Little or no urine when you urinate.
Swelling, especially in your
legs and feet.
Not feeling like eating.
Nausea and vomiting.
Feeling confused, anxious and
restless, or sleepy.
Pain in the back just below the
rib cage. This is called flank pain.
High blood pressure ( Hypertension )
Scarring from kidney infection in childhood.
7. Dialysis is the artificial process of
eliminating waste (diffusion) and
unwanted water (ultrafiltration) from
Our kidneys do this naturally.
Some people, however, may have
failed or damaged kidneys which
cannot carry out the function properly
– they may need dialysis.
8. DOES DIALYSIS HELP CURE KIDNEYS?
9. WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF DIALYSIS
1. Dietary restrictions
2. Fluid intake restriction
4. Painful procedure
6. Weight gain
9. Low blood pressure
10. Herbal remedies for kidney failure
is the best alternative treatment.
These are ayurvedic supplements
that help in repairing the damaged
kidneys and help in restoring the
function of kidneys to an extent that
the person can avoid dialysis.
11. Planet Ayurveda developed
Revive Kidneys Package
for the treatment from kidney failure
Punarnava Mandur Tablets
12. 1. Rencure Formula - 2 Capsules twice daily, after meals, with
2. Punarnava Mandur - 2 Tablets thrice daily , after meals with
3. Varunadi Vati – 2 Tablets thrice daily , after meals with plain
4. Mutrakrichantak Churna - 1 Tablespoonful once daily, with
plain water, after meals or boil 1 tablespoonful powder in 400
ml water, boil it un till the water remains 50 ml, consume once
daily. Make fresh every time.
14. The Herbal Supplements are made
from Natural herbs and no preservative
or flavors are added.
So, there are no side effects of using
these herbal medicines.
15. Planet Ayurveda is the major
manufacturer of Revive Kidneys
It is the leading supplier and
exporter of Ayurvedic medicines
Please visit below given link to Buy Revive Kidneys Package from
Planet Ayurveda online –
16. To Find Out More about Revive kidneys
Package and Other Herbal Medicines
Visit Us - www.planetayurveda.com
Email - email@example.com
BOOK YOUR ORDER TODAY
17. Planet Ayurveda is a leading herbal GMP certified
manufacturing, export company – owned by Dr. Vikram
Chauhan from Chandigarh, India.
It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and sister concern
of Krishna Herbal Company which is US-FDA registered.
Planet Ayurveda has distributors in various parts of the
world and products range over 200.
18. Address : #3604, Sector 23-D,
Phone - 0091-172-5073604 (Work)
Cell Phone - Manager - 0091-9915593604
Websites - www.planetayurveda.com &
E mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
19. This information is not to be used for self diagnosis or treatment. You should always
consult your own doctor for specific advice concerning the treatment. The information is
not intended to cover all possible uses, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a
particular herbal medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. It does not replace the
need for services provided by your doctor.
Live a Better
This consumer information is brought you by