2. Stars <ul><li>Madonna Antonio Banderas </li></ul>
3. Director and Producer <ul><li>Alan Parker </li></ul>
4. This film is about Evita’s life. Its a very faithful adaptation of the musical namesake 1975-78, with music Andrew Lloyd Webber and lyrics by Tim Rice. This adaptation was winning major internacional awards and cemented Madonna as a reliable and versatile performer, rebutting criticism of their choice for the role. The first scene shows funeral of Eva Duarte de Peron. A character named “Che” begins to narrate the life of Evita as she was called Eva Duarte de Peron by the crowd composed of the working class in Aregntina. The story continues to show the funeral of the father, this time for Evita’s childhood in the town of Junin.
5. <ul><li>The father kept two families, one legitimate and one with the mother of Evita. Rhe legitimate family rejects the presence of the other, but manages to elude the vigilance Evita and approaches the coffin to say goodbye to his father. </li></ul><ul><li>Years later, Evita and 15 years, she decided to leave Junin and travels to Buenos Aires with a tango singer Agustin Magaldi, who maintains a relationship. Time passes and is abandoned by Magaldi. She begans to break throuth associating with men of influence, and thus succeeds in developing a career as a model, actress, actress and entertainer radio soap opera, using their skills. </li></ul>
6. <ul><li>Always remember the poverty and injustices of his childhood, began to participate in political activities and thus meet and seduce Colonel Juan Domingo Peron who aspired to the presidency of the republic. She can identify with the ideology of so- called Peronism and uses all his skills to promote Peron’s political career. This is imprisoned by the government of the day and she started a radio campaign for their release, succeding. </li></ul><ul><li>Been released, Peron is a huge constituency that will eventually lead him to win the presidency. Evita becomes first lady and spiritual leader of the Peronist working class in Argentina, called shirtless. </li></ul>
7. <ul><li>Develop a gigantic work of benefit to the landless and simultaneously attracts the hatred of the wealthy. Under the pretext of offering their best image within and outside the country, wasted large sums of money on clothes and jewelry. </li></ul><ul><li>During an international tour, Evita ill and returned to Buenos Aires. His disease is incurable and knows he will die soon. He believes that his life was short and intense flame. A crowd gathers in front of Casa Rosada to pray for his recovery, carrying lighted candles with them, and witness the light is turned off in your room, announcing his death. The final scene returns to continue the first, and at the funeral called Che the narrator kisses his coffin. </li></ul>
9. Dialogue of the movie are sung mostly by madonna
12. Madonna is my favorite character because I liked the part where she sings "dont cry for me Argentina" in the movie and most of all as he played avoided, but I also like how I am Antonio Banderas. My favourite part is when madonna sings the song “ dont cry for me Argentina”