40. Content planning What content How often Dealing with comments, reviews, and ratings What tools to offer?
41. The more content youhave, the more visitors you get!
42. Google keyword toolhttp://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
43. advice, news, interview, events, ask questions, reviews, top 10, guestblogger, +/-, books, resource list, link list, answer comments, post series, list of best posts, explaincomplicated, image (of the day), X for beginners, statistics, how-to, recommendations, leagal aspects, mythbuster
45. Make it easy to share!Give permission to share everythingEncourage to share and comment
46. EngagingCall-to-actionHighlighting top contentEmail and RSS signups
48. Links• Partners, friend, people you know• Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.• Topical blogs and forums• Relevant directories• Who links to comeptitors?
49. Who links to you/competitor: Bing.com"dreamgrow.com" -site:dreamgrow.com
50. Hands on Create a link building plan (X quality links per month)
51. Driving conversionsGoal:Drive people from social networking sites to your website.Convert people on your website.
52. BlogPost 2-3 times a weekAsk colleagues to commentAnswer all commentsFind out who links to posts and communicateVisit commenters blogs and reciprocate
53. FacebookPost relevant content1 post per dayAnswer psots and commentsParticipate on related pages
54. TwitterFind and retweet 5 relevant tweetsAnswer to othersFind and follow influsencers in your topicFollow new followers (if not spam)
55. LinkedInAccept new connectionsFind influencersJoin relevant groupsFind discussions to participateWrite recommendationsAdd content to your profile: slides, books, blogs
56. PinterestPin content as you find itFind relevant boards to followAccept new board invitationsFind content to repinComment and like on other pins
58. Pople Whos involved? C-level support
59. Time It takes more time than you think. Get commitment from people who will help you. Prioritize content creation.
60. MoneySalary expensesAds and other bought mediaWeb dev and toolsAgency/consultantContent creation
63. Tactical steps20 Steps to Write a Blog Post http://bit.ly/20blogstepsWhen to Tweet, Email, and Post on Facebook? http://bit.ly/dIpS4AHow to Write Long-Lasting Blog Posts http://bit.ly/pPtq9NThe Content Grid: Content Marketing in a Blink [Infographic] http://bit.ly/uLPMCf
64. Hands on Create content strategy and plan Whos involved and what they do? How often? What channels?