1. Creating a Pageflakes Account In Three Easy Steps
2. Type in the address for Pageflakes, or click here When you get to this screen, click here
3. After the window disappears, click on “sign up” to begin creating your account. Fill in the appropriate information in the boxes and click “sign up,” when finished.
4. Flakes v. Feeds <ul><li>A Flake is a “widget” that is pre-made to do something useful (like a mini-program) </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Gmail </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Sodoku </li></ul></ul><ul><li>A Feed is an RSS feed from a source </li></ul><ul><ul><li>New York Times Book Review </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Google News Search on “Genocide” </li></ul></ul>
5. To begin adding to your page, either add a “flake” or add “feed” This is a blank page. Your start page may be filled with “flakes” by default. You can delete the ones you don’t want. You can have multiple pages full of “flakes” or “feeds.” Click “add page” to create them.