1. Friday, June 1 (5/4 week)It’s that time of year when you need to return all library books to the library!
2. Monday, Sep. 10 (4/3 week) If you are in grades 10-12 and transferred to SCI from another school AND you intend to play sports this year, please see Mr.French or Ms. Cameron in the Phys Ed office for an important form.This must be completed before you can play!!
3. Monday, Sep. 10 (4/3 week)  There is a meeting Friday at lunch in room 202 for any students interested in going to Europe in Oct, 2013. Varsity Boys Soccer nextpractise will be Tues.morning at 7 am
4. D.E.A.R. will be duringperiod 1 inSeptemb
5. Monday, Sep. 10 (4/3 week) Band & Choir rehearsalsstart this week. ConcertBand will meet tomorrowuntil 4:00 in the music room.  Jr. Boys Volleyball tryout practice tomorrow at lunch.
6. Monday, Sep. 10 (4/3 week)  Students for Social Change will meet at the beginning of lunch in room 213. 1st Jr & Sr Girls Basketballtryout on Wednesday from2:30-4:00.
7. CAFÉ SPECIALS Pasta & Meatballs with Garlic Bread for $5 orMac & Cheese with GarlicBread and a Drink for $6
8. DRESS CODE REMINDER!!Spaghetti straps, bare midriffs, short shorts, underwear showing and bare shoulders are NOT acceptable.Students who are not properly dressed may get a call home.
9. No Colognes or Perfumes!No SunflowerSeeds!
10. No Skateboards! No hats in class or the office!
11. New Daily for September! New Bell Times Period 1 – 8:15-9:30Schedule: Period 2 – 9:35-10:50 Lunch – 10:50-11:50 Period 3 – 11:50-1:05 Period 4 – 1:10-2:25