1. Tuesday, Oct. 23 (4/3 week) York U will be hosting a FREEseminar this Saturday from 10:30 – 12:30 for students interested in going to an American College/University. See Guidance for details.
2. ATTENTION GYMNASTICS ENTHUSIASTS!! Would you like theopportunity to trainwith an Olympian on Saturday, Nov 10? Call 705-445-5374For more information!
3. Tuesday, Oct. 23 (4/3 week) If you are interested in the International trip to London and Paris next October, see Ms. Moritz ASAP!!Halloween Dance ticketswill be on sale in the lobbyTODAY at lunch for $5.
4. Tuesday, Oct. 23 (4/3 week) Jr Boys Hockey tryouts this Thursday after school. Athletic Council meetingnext Thursday at 10:50 inroom 665.
5. A Haunting at SCI. THIS FRIDAY 6:30-9:00pm.Open to staff, students and community $2/students, $7/family.
6. Tuesday, Oct. 23 (4/3 week)If you are interested in attending U of Waterloo, there is a 3 day program Nov. 14-16 for you. See Guidance for details.
7. Tuesday, Oct. 23 (4/3 week)The United Way of South Georgian Bay wants to hear about your needs!! Check out the posters in the lobby, cafeteria, library and beside the office and add your ideas and opinions before Friday!
8. *Remember that youcan check out ourSchool Newsletter,Daily Announcementsand much muchmore on our schoolblog!!!
9. Tuesday, Oct. 23 (4/3 week)Don’t forget to dress upnext week on Halloween forHomeroom Points! Yoga at 11:00 in room 663.
10. Tuesday, Oct. 23 (4/3 week) Jr & Sr Boys Volleyball teamsare dismissed at 1:50 to boardthe bus for Penetang! TFC meets in room 118 at 10:50 today.
11. FREE INTERACTIVE HOMEWORK HELP!!!
12. Tuesday, Oct. 23 (4/3 week) There are lots of volunteeropportunities available –see Guidance! Jr & Sr Girls Basketball practices are after school today & Thurs!!
13. Tuesday, Oct. 23 (4/3 week)Sears Drama Festivalmeeting at 10:50 in room661. Library Advisory Committee meeting today at 10:50 in the Library.
14. Sr Boys volleyball went to a tournament atgeorgian college on Saturday. They played hard and won 2 of 4 games!! Way to go spartans!!
15. Tuesday, Oct. 23 (4/3 week) Grade 9’s – don’t forgetto fill in your Link CrewBINGO sheets for prizes!! If you are interested in going on the Music trip to Washington DC, see Mr. Pauze ASAP!!!
16. Tuesday, Oct. 23 (4/3 week)Jostens School Rings willbe on sale in the lobby thisWed & Thur at lunch Prom Committee is meeting tomorrow at 10:50 in room 664.
17. And theSeptember Student of the Month Awards go to… Grade 9 – Alex Leahy Grade 10 – Daniel Proud Grade 11 – Devlyn Lohnes Grade 12 – Mary Bruer
18. Tuesday, Oct. 23 (4/3 week) Cultural Day is TOMORROW so homerooms, start planning for BIG points!! If you would like yourartwork displayed in this year’sart magazine, email it ASAP firstname.lastname@example.org
19. D.E.A.R. will be during period 2in October
20. Tuesday, Oct. 23 (4/3 week) Students in Ms. Rusnak’s class who need to finish writing their test, come to room 121 at 10:55.Halloween Hauntmeeting tomorrow at11:30 in room 214!!
21. CAFÉ SPECIALSChicken Burger, Popcorn Chicken,Chicken Strips or Zippy Sticks with Wedge Fries and a Drink for$5Mashed Potato Bowl or a Meatball Sub with Fries and a Drink for$6 Soup of the Day – Tomato Rice