2. Friday, May 18 (5/4 week)HAVE A SAFEHOLIDAY WEEKEND SCI is organizing a trip to England & France for Fall 2013. See Ms. Moritz for more information!
3. Friday, May 18 (5/4 week)Need Community Service Hours? The Clearview CommunityGarden is in need of assistance to help plant this weekend. Call Earl at 705-428-5338 for more information.
4. Attention Graduating Students!!! Have you…. Applied to college or university? Received any offers of admission? Reviewed the conditions of your offers? Checked to make sure your grades have been updated to OUAC or OCAS? Applied for the SCI Blind Bursary? If you’ve said ‘NO’ to any of these questions – GO STRAIGHT TO GUIDANCE!!!
5. Friday, May 18 (5/4 week) Yearbooks are available forpre-order for a LIMITEDTIME in the library for $40. DUE forms & payment for Canoe Trip, see Mr. Morris or Mr. McNea TODAY
6. Friday, May 18 (5/4 week) Yoga is held on Mon., Wed.& Fri. at lunch in the MusicRoom. Any students who are not on Ms. Buie’s hiking trip are to check in for attendance at the office at the start of period 2.
7. D.E.A.R.is duringPeriod 5in May!
8. Friday, May 18 (5/4 week) Bursary Applications areavailable in Guidance. Duedate is TODAY!! Are you planning to study Agriculture or Business next year at college or university? If so, see guidance for exciting opportunities!
9. Friday, May 18 (5/4 week) Bring your non-perishablefood items to the Cafeteria forthe Food Bank this week. All grade 10 Art students are invited to a trip to Medieval Times in Toronto on June 8. Forms are available at the office and due May 23.
10. Friday, May 18 (5/4 week) Link Crew is looking for newmembers for next year! Checkout Guidance for details.Deadline is TODAY!! Prom tickets are on sale in the lobby today at lunch. Cost is $60.
11. Friday, May 18 (5/4 week) Amazing Race will be onJune 1. TODAY IS THELAST DAY FOR SIGN UP! Prom permission forms due Thursday or you will not be attending. Table requests due Tuesday.
12. Friday, May 18 (5/4 week)GRADS – DUE TODAYBlind Bursary ApplicationsSEE GUIDANCE ATTENTION Future Link Leaders: applications to join next year’s LINK Crew are due today.
13. Friday, May 18 (5/4 week) Need Community Service Hours?Help out at Duntroon Public School’sGrand Finale on Sat., May 26.Call 705-445-0258 for more details. Registration for online summer school courses is now available. See Guidance for more details.
14. Friday, May 18 (5/4 week) French Clinic is now openMon., Wed. & Fri. from12:00-12:30. See Mr. Arnott! Extra Math Help is available Tue-Thur from 12:10-12:40. See Math office for more details!
15. Friday, May 18 (5/4 week) UP Youth Night at SCI on Wednesday nights in May from 7-9!! Come for the Sports,Activities, Prizes, Minute To Win It and a DJ Tony Trixx!! See Guidance for more details!
16. Friday, May 18 (5/4 week) No Sunflower Seeds!No Skateboards! No hats in class or the office!
17. Friday, May 18 (5/4 week)SuperStoreand Loblaw Gift Cards are for salein the office!