1. IETE Student Forum On IETE STUdEnT’S day PresentsQuiz Mania
2. LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE
3. ANS. OPRAH GAIL WINFREY
4. SHIITAKE MUSHROOM,APART FROM TASTING WELL WHEN TAKEN OAK TREES HAVE BEEN USED TO MODEL ONE OF THE MOST MEMORABLE VILLIANS IN GAMING HISTORY…IDENTIFY THE VILLIAN.
5. SUPER MARIO GOOMBAS
6. Name the co-author of this book?
7. ANS. C.K. PRAHALAD
8. Victor Gruen designed the first of these in1956, impelled by his hatred of cars and hishatred of American suburbs. The structure thathe put up at Edina in Minneapolis wasenvisioned as an air-conditioned centre wherecommunity would be possible. This structure isstill in use. What did Gruen thus create?
9. ANS. SHOPPING MALL
10. What variation on a six-letter word resultedbecause Silicon Valley engineer Tim Beauchamprefused in 1997 to relinquish the domain that hewas using as a site for math and astronomy?
11. ANS. GOOGLE.COM
12. This management cliché is derived from a termused in military strategy for a general who takes hismen into the attack. It was also used as the title ofcricketer Mike Gatting’s autobiography. What four-word term?
13. ANS. LEADING FROM THE FRONT
14. Identify this person who was recently in the news?
15. ANS. HOMAI VYARAWALA (TATA NANO’S FIRSTOWNER AND INDIA’S FIRST WOMANPHOTOJOURNALIST.
16. “Live the moment” is the tagline of?
17. ANS. MARUTI SUZUKI RITZ
18. GOOGLE DOODLE FOR…..?
19. DISCOVERY OF X-RAYS.
20. India we use this word without the prefix motor. Inother countries it is also known as a childs toy or aflat-bottomed sail boat.
21. ANS. SCOOTER
22. ANS. PARIS HILTON STOCK INDEX
23. Name the famous concept pioneered by RosserReeves in his book ‘Reality in Advertising’?
24. ANS. USP (UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION)
25. What is the tagline of the international company “SONY”?
26. ANS. MAKE.BELIEVE
27. Identify this personality?
28. ANS. JACK DORSEY (CREATOR OF TWITTER)
29. Connect a fruit, a rabbit in the Richard Adams novelWatership Down, and a yuppie gadget?
30. ANS. BLACKBERRY
31. The ‘fixing’ started on 12 September 1919 andtakes place twice daily. These days, theproceedings take place by phone and the fiveparticipants are Scotia-Mocatta, BarclaysCapital, Deutsche Bank, HSBC and SocieteGenerale. The chair always ends the meetingwith the phrase “There are no flags, and we’refixed”. What is being ‘fixed’?
32. ANS. (PRICE OF) GOLD
33. This portal founded by New Delhi based sistersMegha Singhal and Aditi Gupta with the tagline“for the large hearted” offers unique matrimonialservices. Name the website?
34. ANS. OVERWEIGHTSHAADI.COM
35. Nakshatra, Lucera, D’damas, Sangini, Asmi and Giliare all jewellery brands of which company?
36. ANS. GITANJALI GROUP
37. Shri Kapilram Vakil set up Okhamandal Salt Worksin 1927. Tatas took over this company and thus______ was born?
38. ANS. TATA CHEMICALS
39. This was an ad created by BBH in 1982. The line atthe bottom of the poster has been the BBHphilosophy ever since. Which company was thisposter made for?
40. ANS. LEVI’S (FOR INTRODUCING BLACKDENIM)
41. Originally, the mark was referred to as ‘the strip’but was later changed to its present name todescribe the fibers used. The logo and name wereoriginally in white, overlapping with each other. Inthe early 1980s they alternated between name andlogo in white with name above and a red boxabove logo. They no longer carry the name, just thelogo. What?
42. ANS. THE NIKE SWOOSH
43. This confectionary company was founded inChittoor by B. Ventakatarama Reddy in 1952. Itgrew to be a household name, partly on account ofits mascot, a Bugs-Bunny-look alike. This companywas acquired by Godrej Foods and Beverages Ltd in2006. Identify the company.
44. ANS. NUTRINE
45. IDENTIFY THE LOGO:
46. IDENTIFY THE PERSON IN THIS OLD LOGO OF „THE FACEBOOK‟ ?
47. AL PACINO
49. Wenlock and Mandeville.Mascots of London Olympics,2012
50. NAME THE CARTOON CHARACTER ASSOCIATED WITH “7 UP”
51. IS THE HEADQUARTERS OF WHICH MULTINATIONAL BANK?
52. IDENTIFY THE PLACE:
53. FIND THE MISSING ONE AND PUT FUNDAE: ?
54. IN 1914 IN A STRANGE TWIST OF FATE x MET y.„y‟ WAS LEAVING FOR CAMBRIDGE FOR STUDIES AND HAD COME TO SEEK x‟S BLESSINGS BECAUSE A GODDESS CAME IN HIS DREAM AND TOLD HIM TO DO SO BEFORE UNDERTAKING THE TRIP.-WHEN SOME OF x‟S STUDENTS AND FRIENDS REQUESTED HIM TO ALLOW THEM TO CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY.HE REPLIED,”INSTEAD OF CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY,IT WOULD BE PROUD PRIVILEGE IF(DATE) IS OBSERVED AS „z‟
55. YX Z
56. PUT FUNDAE:
57. X is the Ceo of SUMZERO .He filed a lawsuit against multi-billionaire company because the said firm had broken an oral contract with him as well as his partners.even a oscar winning movie has been made on this controversy.identify X.
58. DIVYA NARENDRA
59. Which company founded in 1923 by the brothersHenry and Helal Hassenfeld uses a stylized smilein its logo to indicate the fact that their businessis fun?
60. ANS. HASBRO (FROM HASSENFELDBROTHERS)
61. What is this…? Put Fundae.
62. The „Tropic Of Cancer‟ in Madhya Pradesh.
63. What is the name of this specific type of antenna?
64. Yagi-Uda Antenna
65. John Bardeen,a scientist,is the only person to win 2 Nobel Prizes in the field of physics.Identify both the discoveries for which he was awarded the Nobel Prizes.
66. 1.For the invention of Transistors.2.For BCS theory in field of Superconductivity