Thursday & Friday
• 8:30- Students need to be at
• 9:30- We will be arriving at the
park and taking a quick
• We will meet Mr. Wheeler &
• 12:30- Lunch time!
• 1:30 or 2:00- We will be back at
• No roller-blading, skateboarding, or roller-skating
allowed in the park.
• No bicycles allowed on the trails.
• No bicycle riding after dark.
• Vehicles allowed only on paved campsite drive or in
overflow parking areas. Do not park on grass or
• We do enforce park speed limits. (15mph)
• No dumping of gray water.
• Do not leave fires unattended.
• Do not burn cans, plastic bottles or Styrofoam in fire
pits or grills — Think Environmentally!
• Do not leave any trash and if you see any please pick
Park Rules Cont.
The main gate is closed at sunset—
close gate behind you when entering or
leaving the park after this
• Checkout time is 3 pm.
• Cutting of park trees is strictly
• No swimming from state park
• In an emergency—call 911 or other
• Zero tolerance for rough housing
• Students have to stay with their group, no
• No questionable touching for boys or girls
• No inappropriate clothes
• Zero tolerance for bad language
• No drugs
• No weapons, including knives
• Must use tools correctly
• No starting fires
• Represent our school well in everyway
What to Wear and
• Long shorts or pants
• T shirts
• Extra Clothes
• Shoes not sandals
• Wear stuff you do not mind getting dirty
• Bug spray if you want it.
• Cell phones will not work in the park except
• Bring two water bottles on both days
– It will be hot
• On Thursday you need to bring a sack lunch
– Can include sandwiches, chips, etc.
• On Friday we will be eating out
– Bring money (fast food)
• Trash MUST be thrown away
– Trash Bags will be available at our location