2. ANAND NAGAR ELETRICITYCOMPANYHISTORYAEB was created in the year 1961.Previously it wasoperated under the state of Anand nagar.But state Govt is not getting sufficient funds out of it .Privatization was intended to pave the way for thecompany, as the demand for electricity always exceedthe supply so it was privatized in the year (2006).(4million) 2006.Privatization increased demand ofelectricity company 4 percent per annum.
6. PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF FIRMAFTER PRIVATIZATIONProfitability of the firm increased after payment of tax.Revenue of the firm increased from 13500in the year 2006 to19500 million in the year 2009.Profit of the firm increased so payment of dividend toshareholders increased.Profit of the firm increased so the firm debt value decreasedfrom 6000(2006)to 3600(2009)
7. PERFORMANCE ANLYSIS OF THE FIRMAFTER(PVT)Payment of employees decreased from 3000(2006)2600(2009),and number of employees also decreased.PE ratio also increased from 10.5(2006) 11.5(2009)Progress of cpi also increased from 100(2006) 107.4(2009)Performance of the firm liquidity position also increased inthe year 2007 but after that liquidity position is not so good.
8. PERFORMANCE OF STAKE HOLDERSIN AEC(PVT)Stake holders are may the company investors.They may be Employees of the organization , shareholders, GOVT etc. Stake holders are also some what owners of theorganization so they should be informed about theperformance and change in policy of the organization. Incase of AEC we can see that stake holders are fully satisfiedas dividend of the company increased from time to time, asthe company is earning profit.
9. CONCLUSIONAfter PVT AEC Company is getting sufficient funds andearning profits. And debt value of the firm alsodecreased from( 2006-to 2009).And the pe ratio and CPI also increased.