2. Unit 9 – Speaking & Listening vocabulary Expert ExpertAntiques Million Vase Old  Dirty UpsetMuseumExpensive vase Old Expensive Upset Dirty Museum MillionAntiques
3. What is a verb? Blow Fly Ride
4. What day is it today?Last month was February  What day is it today? PAST Today is March 2, 2013 Yesterday was Friday. Today is the present. Today is Saturday.
5. Board it  Past ----- Present Examples: Elicit
6. Do you remember what a verb is?  Ok, so, what is a verb? Get examples: elicit
7. So, what is an Irregular Verb? Fly - today  Flew = yesterday Where did it What is this?go yesterday? The plane is flying. Yesterday, the plane flew to The plane is Dubai. Today, the plane flying now. is flying to Egypt.
8. Turn to Page 142 What makesthem different from other  verbs? In your Headway Plus Book Look at the words: they are verbs But, they are special verbs. Now turn to page 68
9. Activity – 1  Now match the present verb with the past verb.Now, listen & check