It is It’s the What is today? Saturday! present. It was Friday. What was It is the yesterday? past. What day will it be tomorrow?It will be Sunday. It is the future. *
* 1. How many days are there in a week? 2. How many months are there in a year? 3. What are the names of the months? 4. What are the names of the days of the week? 5. How many hours are there in a day? 6. How many minutes are there in an hour? 7. How many seconds are there in a minute? 8. How many seasons are there in a year? 9. What day is it right now? 10.What season is it right now? 11.What month is it right now? 12.What month is Ramadan in? 13.What is the seventh month of the year?
Saturday SaturdaySaturday morning afternoon evening Saturday Saturday Saturday before 12:00 between from 6:00 PM - Noon 12:00 and pm until 5:00 pm 10:00 pmWhat time is it right now? *
*Fill in the following sentences:1. I was born in the month of: _______________.2. I was born the ______ day of the month.3. I was born at ________ in the __________.4. I always get up at ___________ in the morning.5. I always go to bed at: ____________.6. My English class starts at: ________________.7. I have dinner every night at: _____________________.8. My driver takes me home from school every day at: _________________.
* when Now – means at this moment. What time is it right now? Then – means at another moment in the past, or future.What time did you eat What time will you to bed dinner last night? tonight?
* Fill in the answers:I got up 5 hours ago, at ____ o’clock. It is ______ o’clock now. I will eat lunch in one hour.Then, it will be: ___________.
Activity – look at the clocks and change the clocks so they look like the time that is Activity – draw a clock & change the time. written below them. Example: Example: Look at the 9:20 am clock
* Last year was ___________. Last month was ______________.Last week was ________________________. Last Saturday was ___________________.
* Next year will be: ______________. Next week we will _________________.Next summer we will _________________. Now it is _____________________.
* Last month was ________________.In the past people did not have __________. Next month it will be _________________.In the future people may travel to _______.
* Frequency Always =Never = 100% Every day 0 Sometimes / not often usually Hardly ever Often
* Snow Is that true? Does is snow in Saudi Arabia? It always snows in Saudi Arabia. It is always sunny No, it never in Saudi Arabia. snows in Saudi Arabia!
I never I always read I wear my school sometimes books. drink boots. coffee with* cookies.
I always I always brush my I alwayseat dinner. lion. drink water. *
I ____________ sleep in my bed. I _____take the Activity bus to school.* I ____________ swim after school.
*I ride the bus five times a week. I brush my hair every day. I swim four times a year. What do you do everyday? Once a week? Once a year?
* Prepositions -In, On, at The starfish is The football is in the soup bowl. in the glass of water. The cat is in the green bag.
* Prepositions -In, On, at There is a cat on the computer. on the dogsThere is a butterfly nose. There is a girl on her pony.
* 1. _________ the past, Belinda Fill in the worked in many different blanks with countries. She worked in The Czech Republic ________ threeprepositions: years _____ 2005 ________2008. 2. ______ at the moment Belinda is working in Saudi Arabia. She willIn, at, for stay there _____ two more years.