1. Catholic Saint Presentations
2. Saint Peter Canisius
3. Saint Peter Canisius
● Patron Saint of Germany
● Born-May 8, 1521
● Feast day-December 21
● In 1565 the Vatican was looking for a secret
● If you have too much to do,with God's help
you will find time to do it all.
● Peter was good at preaching and writing.
4. Saint Peter Canisius
● Book of Saints Part 5
5. Saint Sebastian
6. Saint Sebastian
● Patron Saint of – Athletes,Patron to all
● Born in Narbonne Gaul
● He became a solder in the Roman army in
Rome around 283.
7. Saint Sebastian
● Book of Saints part 4
8. Saint Mariana of Quito
9. Saint Mariana of Quito
● Born - Quito,Ecuador 1618
● Died - Quito,Ecuador 1645
● Feast Day -May 28
● St. Mariana only slept for three hours.
● She is called the “Lily of Quito”.
● She was orphaned by her sister.
10. Saint Mariana of Quito
● Book of Saints Part 9
● Catholic Online
11. Saint Anne
12. Saint Anne
● Born – before Jesus
● Died - ?
● Feast day – July 26
● Patron saint of – Cristian mothers
● She is Mary's mother.
● She taught Mary her faith and helped her
be a good mother.
● She prayed for many years to have a baby.
13. Saint Anne
● A Saint For Your Name
14. Saint Anne
● I liked making the power point.
● I leaned Saint Anne's husband's name.
● I liked doing the power point on Saint
● I liked it because it better then doing math
or something like math.
15. Saint Bertrand of Le Mans
16. Saint Bertrand of Le Mans
● Feast day-June 30
● Saint Bertrand became Bishop of Le Mans,
France in 587
● He also supported the Neustrean Kings.
● Saint Bertrand founded a church,a monastery,
and a hospice.
17. Saint Bertrand of Le Mans
● Book of saints part 12
18. Saint Bertrand of Le Mans
● I liked this project because we don't have to
● The things that I learned is that he is a bishop
and he founded some cool places.
● This saint was fun righting about because he is
● I also think he is cool.
19. Saint Gabriel the Archangel
20. Saint Gabriel the Archangel
● Patron Saint of – Communitive Workers.
● Feast day – September 29
● Gabriel means man of God.
● Gabriel also means God has shown him self
● He apears to different people.
21. Saint Gabriel the Archangel
● Sources-Book of Saints-Part 6
22. Saint Gabriel the Archangel
● I liked and learned that it is fun learning about
Saints and that Gabriel means a lot of things
like man of God and God has shown himself
mighty. Angel Gabriel also visits different
people. He also went to ask permishtion for
Mary to give birth to Jesus.
23. Saint Augustine
24. Saint Augustine
● Patron saint of Brewers
● Feast day-August 28
● He was a priest,and a bishop.
● Augustine talked to bishops,popes,and
● The people in his town were shouting his
name because they wanted him to be the
25. Saint Augustine
● Book of Saints Part 3
26. Saint Augustine
● I learned that St. Augustine lived back in the
450's and the 350's.
● Then I learned that he was the patron saint of
● I also learned that he was a priest and a
● His feast day is on August 28th.
27. Saint Zosimus
28. Saint Zosimus
● Patron St. of – nothing
● Born -570
● Died -660
● Feast day – March 30
● He was a monk for 30 years.
● He was made a bishop in 649.
● He became famous for his care of the poor.
29. Saint Zosimus
● Book of saints, part 10
● Catholic online.
30. Saint Zosimus
● I learned that he was a monk.
● I like all the things we did.
● I liked when we came to the computer lab.
● I liked the wirting we did.
31. Saint John de la Salle
32. Saint John de la Salle
● Patron st. of:Teachers
● Feast Day: April 7
● Cool facts:He was the oldest of 10 kids.
● John was born in Rheims France and his
brother's were all Christian.
● John died on good Friday and went to school
33. Saint John De laSalle
● Book of saintspart1
34. Saint John de la Salle
● I liked doing it because it is better then math,
spelling and work .
● I like it because it is a computer and I like
computer's any ways.
35. Saint Dominic
36. Saint Dominic
● Feast day-August 8
● Died - 1221
● Patron saint of- Astronomers
● He said only ''with God or with God.
● His fellow preacher gradually become a
● Saint Dominic fought heresy.
37. Saint Dominic
● Book of saint part 4
38. Saint Dominic
● I learned he fought heresy.
● He wasn't a merter.
39. Saint Michael the Archangel
40. Saint Michael the Archangel
● His Feast day is on September 29.
● He is the Patron Saint of war.
● His name means bearer of light.
● He put the devil in hell.
● He was one of the warrior angels.
41. Saint Michael the Archangel
● Book of saints part 7
42. Saint Michael the Archangel
● I learned that he put the devil in hell.
● I learned that his name meant Bearer of light.
● He is one of the warrior angels.
● I liked that his feast day was close to my
43. Saint Cuthbert
44. Saint Cuthbert
● Feast day-March 20
● Saint Cuthbert was a shepherd for some
● Saint Cuthbert became a monk Melae
● Saint Cuthbert was thought by some to be
Irish and by others,a Scot.
45. Saint Cuthbert
● Book of Saints ,part 9
● www.Catholic Online
46. Saint Cuthbert
● I like Saint Cuthbert because he was a
● When I was looking for a siant he looked
very insteresting to learn about.
47. Saint John Neumann
48. Saint John Neumann
● Feast day-January 5
● He learned 6 different languages.
● He was the fourth bishop of Philadelphia.
● He published 2 catechisms & many articles.
49. Saint John Neumann
● Loyola Press
50. Saint John Neumann
● This is what I liked about doing this. I liked
going on the Internet. It was also fun just
learning about the saint. I liked doing a
presentation! This was a very good project
because I like to learn about saints. I think it's
cool how this saint came from Philadelphia. I
think I picked a great saint!
51. Saint John of Shagun
52. Saint John of Sahagun
● He was a bishop.
● Feast Day- June 12
● Pator Saint is of bishop.
● John was born in Sahagungun.
● Was born by paris.
53. Saint John of Sahagun
● Book of saints volume 11
54. Saint John of Sahagun
● I learned that St.John was a bishop.
● Next I learned that he was born in
● I learned that his feast day was June 12.
55. Saint Matthew
56. Saint Matthew
● Feast day – Sept. 21st
● Patron saint of Bankers
● He was a tax collector.
● He was an apostle of Jesus.
● He is the author of the first gospel.
57. Saint Matthew
● Book of Saints
58. Saint Matthew
● I learned St. Matthew was a tax collector.
● I liked doing this because I got to learn about St.
● I think St. Matthew is really cool.
59. Saint Catherine of Siena
60. Saint Catherine of Siena
● Patron saint of – Fire prevention
● Born – 1347
● Died – 1380
● Feast Day -April 29
● When she was only 6 she saw guardian
angels as clearly as the people they
● She was 16 when she started to have
visions of Christ, Mary, and Saints.
61. Saint Catherine of Siena
● Catherine was the youngest of a very large
62. Saint Catherine of Siena
● Book of Saints
● Catholic on line
63. Saint Catherine of Siena
● I learned she was a very good saint.
● I liked learning about her because she
seemed very interesting.
64. Saint Cecilia
65. Saint Cecilia
● Feast day-November 22
● Patron Saint of religious music
● The judge ordered a soldier to kill her. He
● struck her three times but she lived for
● Saint Cecilia sang in her heart and
sometimes with her voice.
● She became a symbol of the church's
conviction that good music is needed in the
66. Saint Cecilia
● American Catholic. com
● Book of saint 's part three
67. Saint Galla
68. Saint Galla
● Feast day-October 5
● Died- Around the year of 550
● She married for 1 year,then her
● St. Galla had breast cancer .
● She had a vision of St. Peter.
69. Saint Galla
● Book of Saints volume 9
70. Saint Galla
● I loved going to the computer lab. It was
very fun learning about my saint.
71. Saint Bertrand of Comminges
72. Saint Bertrand of Comminges
● Patron Saint of- agricultural
● Born in- 553
● Died- 623
● He was the bishop of Comminges
● He is the son of a military officer
● He was know for miracles
73. Saint Bertrand of Comminges
● Book of Saints
74. Saint Bertrand of Comminges
● I liked making the power point was way
better than going home and studying and
● This was a fun report.
75. Saint Agnes
76. Saint Agnes
● Feast day- January 21
● Patron Saint of- The children of Mary
● Her feast day is on my brothers birthday.
● She did the sign of the cross when Jesus died.
● The Government was going to give her gifts.
● Born- Not found.
● Died- Not found.
77. Saint Agnes
● Book Of Saints page 15.
78. Saint George
79. Saint George
● Patron Saint of – England, Portugal,
Germany, Arragon, Catalonia, Gena,
Venice, Boy Scouts, and soldiers
● Feast Day-April
80. Saint George
● Book of Saints Part 7
● www. Catholic.org
81. Saint George
● I liked this better than grammar because it
● Saint George was a soldier in the Roman
● He was a martyr.
● After he died people called him dragon.
82. Saint Margret of Cortona
83. Saint Margret of Cortona
● Feast day-February 22
● She said to be the director of Jesus.
● She came to the priest with a cord around her neck
so he can kill her but the he refused.
84. St.Margret of Cortona
● Book of Saints Part 11