WHAT WE DO; BSTREET Communications is a SmartIdeas company. Most brands will tell you to be effective they need a Big Idea – something out of the box, BSTREET believes what they really need is a Smart Idea
We have extensive experience and long term relationships with global brands in Canada, US and UK markets Campaignable ideas and activation strategies that have been adopted globally
1. Gadoua MultiGo & Wonder+ Invisibles Product Launches Mobile Case Study: Never been seen before results!
2. SmartIdeas TM BSTREET is a marketing communications agency dedicated to creating for your brand.
4. The Challenge <ul><li>Gadoua & Wonder were looking to enter into Quebec’s and English Canada’s healthy white bread segment to compete with POMs Smart Multi-Grain, offering a never seen before soft white format that was made with 14 whole grains. </li></ul><ul><li>BSTREET was asked for an integrated campaign that would provide a strong and compelling reason for trial, build awareness of the brand’s unique benefits and gain strong trade and sales support through display activation. </li></ul>
5. The SmartIdea™ <ul><li>‘ Never Seen Before’ was the BSTREET platform that projected the innovative nature of the 14 grain format milled into a smooth textured bread </li></ul><ul><li>The simple image of a magnifying glass exposing the soft and white texture that consumers love, with the goodness of 14 grains their families need, was key to all communication vehicles. </li></ul><ul><li>To connect with consumers in the digital space, BSTREET leveraged Gadoua’s long-standing relationship with Club des Petits Dejeuner and Wonder+’s relatioship with the breakfast club of Canada as the perfect platform to engage consumers to join our efforts to raise money for a very worthy cause – providing nutritious breakfasts for children across the province. </li></ul>
6. Planning the right digital marketing mix to amplify retail
7. MultiGO Execution
8. Wonder+ Invisibles Execution
9. CAMPAIGN SUMMARY <ul><li>Putting it all together </li></ul>
10. The Results <ul><li>After 8 weeks Multi-GO took the #1 spot as Quebec’s #1 selling bread </li></ul><ul><li>Wonder+ Invisibles also off to a great start (ranking not yet available) </li></ul><ul><li>The mobile media campaign performed above industry norms (and 5x online average) </li></ul><ul><ul><li>MultiGo Was the best performing campaign in Quebec during our campaign period on the Weather Network </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Wonder+ Invisibles was among the best performing campaigns of all time on Yahoo mobile </li></ul></ul>
11. IN SUMMARY: MOBILE OUTPERFORMED ALL OTHER DIGITAL CHANNELS
12. 4 key takeaways <ul><li>Like online media, mobile media ads perform best when there is a call to action </li></ul><ul><li>Having an actual mobile website (vs a larger version of the Ad or a redirect to the online site) ensures relevance and better user experience which leads to better brand engagement </li></ul><ul><li>Highly cost effective to build a mobile website vs. a mobile application – especially if you are looking to build across multiple platforms – and easier to drive to mobile web than mobile App for media </li></ul><ul><li>Mobile doesn’t replace anything in your digital marketing mix – but it’s an excellent complimentary channel that is getting great measurable results </li></ul>
13. About Me <ul><li>Follow me here: </li></ul><ul><li>twitter.com/phryl </li></ul><ul><li>burningthebacon.com </li></ul><ul><li>linkedin.com/in/phryl </li></ul><ul><li>Copy of today’s case study can be found here : </li></ul><ul><li>slideshare.net/phryl </li></ul><ul><li>Phil Barrett (.mobi) </li></ul><ul><li>VP Digital & Mobile </li></ul><ul><li>CMA Digital Council </li></ul><ul><li>Mobile Evangelist </li></ul><ul><li>360 Marketer </li></ul><ul><li>BSTREET Communications </li></ul><ul><li>Toronto & London, UK </li></ul>