Video Follow-up: Did you see them yet?
Distribute Group Topics
Step 6: Delivery
NO - NO’s
the process of communicating
nonverbally through conscious or
unconscious gestures and movements
4 KEY ELEMENTS
tell the audience when you will take Q&A!
Kick Start Q&A
“A question that we were curious about was...”
listen and make eye contact with the speaker
repeat the question back to the audience
Thank the speaker for their question!
what do you do if you are faced with
a question you do not know the
4 Possible Ideas:
1. Refer to other group members
2. Experts in the audience
3. Don’t know but will get the answer
4. Let people know it is your opinion
Plant a Question
Don’t Just End
“...ok well if there are
no more questions...”
• save one slide
quantify a fact
“Now [x] will discuss with you about _____...”
Thank you, as [y] just mentioned I will be talking
“Now lets hear from [z] who will be sharing
• You have 15 minutes instead of 45...
• Someone asks a question you will
• You lose your train of though mid-
• People start a side conversation while
you are presenting...