1. Abrami, P. W. (2008). Encouraging self-regulated learning through electronic portfolios.Canadian Journal of Learning and Technology, 34 (3). Retrieved January 13, 2011, from: http://www.cjlt.ca/index.php/cjlt/article/view/507
2. Barnard-Brak, L. L. (2010). Profiles in self-regulated learning in the online learning environment.International Review of Research in Open And Distance Learning, 11( 1 ). Retrieved January 13, 2011, from: http://www.irrodl.org/index.php/irrodl/article/view/769/1503
3. Barnard, L. L. (2008). The relationship between epistemological beliefs and self-regulated learning skills in the online course environment.Merlot Journal of Online Learning and Teaching, 4(3). Retrieved January 16, 2011, from: http://jolt.merlot.org/vol4no3/barnard_0908.pdf
4. Barnard-Brak, L.L., Paton, V. O., & Lan, W. Y. (2010). Self-regulation across time of first-generation online learners. ALT-J, Research in Learning Technology, 18(1). Retrieved January 15, 2011, from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09687761003657572
5. Bernacki, M. L., Aguilar, A. C., & Byrnes, J. P. (2011). Self-regulated learning and technology-enhanced learning environments: An opportunity-propensity analysis. In G. Dettori & D. Persico (Eds.), Fostering self-regulated learning through ICT (pp. 1-26). Hersey, PA: Information Science Publishing.
6. Leacock, T.L., & Nesbit, J.C. (2007). Cognitive tools for self-regulated e-learning. In M. Bullen & D. Janes (Eds.), Making the transition to e-learning: Strategies and issues (pp.300-317). Hersey, PA:Information Science Publishing.
7. Lizarraga, M. L., Villanueva, O. A., & Baquedano, M. T. (2011). Self-regulation of learning supported by web 2.0 tools: An example of raising competence on creativity and innovation. In G. Dettori & D. Persico (Eds.), Fostering self-regulated learning through ICT (pp. 295-314). Hersey, PA: Information Science Publishing.
8. Lynch, R. D., & Dembo, M. (2004). The relationship between self-regulation and online learning in a blended learning context.International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning, 5(2). Retrieved January 13, 2011, from: http://www.irrodl.org/index.php/irrodl/article/view/189/799
9. Lee, T. S. (2008). Applying web-enabled problem-based learning and self-regulated learning to add value to computing education in Taiwan’s vocational schools.Education Technology ://www.ifets.info/journals/13_1/9.pdf extra space after this reference and Society, 11(3). Retrieved January 18, 2011, from: http://www.ifets.info/journals/11_3/2.pdf
10. Matuga, J. M. (2007). Self-regulation and online learning: Theoretical issues and practical challenges to support lifelong learning. In Y. Inoue (Ed.), Online education for lifelong learning (pp. 146-168). Hersey, PA: Information Science Publishing.
11. McLoughlin, C. L. (2010). Personalised and self regulated learning in the web 2.0 era: International exemplars of innovative pedagogy using social software.Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, 26(1). Retrieved January 13, 2011, from: http://www.ascilite.org.au/ ajet/ ajet26/mcloughlin.pdf
12. McLoughlin, C., & Luca, J. (2006). Applying situated learning theory to the creation learning environments to enhance socialisation and self-regulation. In T. Herrington & J. Herrington (Eds.), Authentic learning environments in higher education (pp. 194-213). Hersey, PA: Information Science Publishing.
13. Puzziferro, M. (2008). Online technologies self-efficacy and self-regulated learning as predictors of final grade and satisfaction in college-level online courses.American Journal of Distance Education, 22(2). Retrieved January 16, 2011, from: http://technologication.com/files/2010/03/ Puzziferro_Self_Regulation.pdf
14. Shen, P. L. (2008). Exploring the effects of web-enabled problem-based learning and self-regulated learning on vocational students' involvement in learning.European Journal of Open and Distance Learning, (1). Retrieved January 18, 2011, from: http://www.eurodl.org/materials/contrib/2008/Shen_Lee_Tsai_Ting.htm
15. Shih, K. C. (2010). The development and implementation of scaffolding-based self-regulated learning system for e/m - learning.Education Technology and Society, 13( 1). Retrieved January 13, 2011, from: http