1. CLOUD FLOW Using Tailored Workﬂows and Cloud Computing to Get Better Materials Requests. Pete Coco Liaison Librarian for the Liberal Arts, Grand Valley State University firstname.lastname@example.org @pfcoco www.pete-coco.com Presented the Charleston Conference, November 5 2011
2. Deadlines Budgets SalienceCommunication
3. THE ENGLISH M.A. AT GVSU
4. Budgets & Deadlines Deadlines ChairLibrarian ORIGINAL WORKFLOW Faculty Deadline batch of requests w/ Grad. Titles for Request metadata (.xls) Assistant
5. HOW’D IT GO?
6. Deadlines Budgets SalienceCommunication
7. Portion of Budgets & Budget & Deadlines Chair Deadlines [actual]Librarian Faculty ORIGINAL WORKFLOW Deadline batch Requests & of requests w/ Grad. Topics to Search metadata (.xls) Assistant
10. Librarian Individual Order info requests with metadata Training and communication Grad. Assistant
11. The Larger Why & How Longer term considerations ChairBudgets & deadlines Librarian
12. On TimeOn Budget SalientLines Open
13. HOW DO YOU REPLICATE THIS?
14. FUTURE NOW
15. PhotosSlide 1: Roadway, low horizon, mountains, clouded sky, "Near (Grand) Teton National Park,",1933 – 1942.” http://arcweb.archives.gov/arc/action/ExternalIdSearch?id=519911Slide 2: “Cats that Webchick is herding.” http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/ceardach/4549865709/Slide 5: “[Portrait of Charlie Barnet and Re-Bop, New York, N.Y., ca. Aug. 1946] (LOC).”http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/library_of_congress/5189338179/Slide 10: “Bumper V-2 Launch.” http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/nasacommons/4857944855/Slide 12: “Tailors workshop at tram depot in Stockholm in 1948.” http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/stockholmtransportmuseum_commons/6081774887/Slide 13: “Convair : Model 118.” http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/sdasmarchives/