About Data Science Consultant at Deloitte Business Intelligence & Analytics
During my PhD I worked on metabolomics and computational metabolite identification. I used chemoinformatics approaches in the field of metabolomics and I developed computational tools and models to
- Generate candidate chemical structures for unknown metabolites.
- Reject unwanted compounds.
- Calculate the Metabolite-Likeness of compounds.
Blogging and Social Media
I blog about:
- My research and science.
- The use of social media and freelancing in science.
- Advice on blogging, SEO, time management, and lifestyle design.
Specialties: Data Science, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Chemoinformat...