1. The Hero’s JourneyDiscover how to make money doing what you love inLONDON
2. You can follow your passion, build a brilliant career and have ﬁnancial security, if you know which skills to use. Peter de KusterFounder of The Heroʼs Journey with Rachelle Wessels
3. Rewrite Your Destiny in Life and BusinessAttention all artists, musicians, ﬁlmmakers, designers, actors, and anyone workingin the creative economy, - even if your chosen profession is not a traditional one,cultivating and growin a successful, ﬁnancially rewarding career is still your goal.Peter de Kuster takes you on a great journey of discovery in the Hero’s Journeyin London. A journey in the footsteps of creative heroes and heroines who camebefore you in creating work and a life they love and which gives them ﬁnancialsecurity. Think about Terence Conran, J.K. Rowling, Charles Dickens, Tolkien, DavidBowie and many more famous or less famous people in London. Peter providesyou with their best strategies on overcoming some of the speciﬁc challenges fa-ced by right – brainers who want a career that is both satisfying and successful.
4. The Travel ProgramDay 1 The Heroes JourneyIn the ﬁrst day of The Heroes’ Journey in London Peter guides you in an inspiringday with the stories of heroes and heroines. Freelancers, those thinking aboutchanging careers midstream, and creative people working in corporate environ-ments need a set of skills that will turn their passion into a viable career. These skillsinlude:• How to chose the career that best suits your talents?• Setting realistic goals using right-brain techniques?• How to avoid the pitfalls that ruin a creative career?• How to schmooze your way to success?• How to create a businessplan when you are the business?• How to be disciplined when you are the business?When you ﬁnd an outlet for your creativity in the form of a career, you’ll discover afreedom in your working life that you can live with for the long term. You can fol-low your passion, build a brilliant career, and have ﬁnancial security – if you knowwhich skills to use. Let Peter show you the way.
5. Day 2 The Hero in MoneyAsk an artist, a musician, an actor, a graphic designer, an architect or any otherperson working in the creative economy in London and each and every one willtell you the same thing. To have the money to create, you have to be creativewith your money.If you’re lucky enough to have found the perfect career for you, one that lets youshowcase your talents and keeps your creative juices ﬂowing, congratulations!However, Peter knows you in London with stories of creative heroes the dirty realitymost of you are all too familiar with. Even when your creative juices are really ﬂo-wing, that doesn’t necessarily mean that money is pouring in at the same pace.In The Hero’s Journey in London Peter offers a range of stories of creative heroes ofthis great city about doing just that, including:• How to know which of your creative talents are the most marketable and can earn you the most money?• How to take the “free” out of freelance and charge what you’re worth?• Why you should avoid the pitfalls of accumulating too much debt in a lean time – and should always remember the importance of saving money in a boom time?• Remembering that you can succeed in your endeavors without selling your creative soul• How to ﬁnd the funds to ﬁnance your dreams?Full of eye – opening stories, instructive anecdotes and real life heroes and heroi-nes as rolemodels –The Hero’s Journey in London is your travel guide to getting aﬁnancial life – so you can maintain your creative life.
6. Day 3 The Brand HeroAre you a creative person who desperately wants to tell the world about your ta-lents and your creative enterprise but lacks the time, money and know-how? TheHero’s Journey in London is full of clever and creative stories of creative heroes youcan use as ideas to get successfully the word out about who you are and whatyou do quickly, easily and cheaply.Everything you want to know about marketing yourself is included in this third dayof The Hero’s Journey in London. It’s packed full of proven techniques used bysuccessfull creative heroes that will work for you whether you are an author, actor,artist, designer, architect, marketeer or musician who wants fresh, off-beat andcost-effective ways to build a business or develop a successful and fulﬁlilng career.Full of winning strategies, innovative ideas, and proven sales and marketing tech-niques, Peter will show you how to go from starving artist to superstar status withsmart advice, including:• How to market without money• How to create marketing materials that sell you even when you’re not around• How to build a buzz using word of mouth• How to use the internet in ways you never thought of to promote yourself• How to get the leaders in your ﬁeld to endorse and help you.Self promotion is one of the most difﬁcult things a creative person must do. It is alsothe most critical. Open this travel guide on any open age and you will ﬁnd some-thing that can help you overcome this hurdle and get the attention and recogni-tion that you and your talents deserve.
7. We hope to welcome you soon at The Hero’s Journey in London. Peter de Kuster is founder of The Hero’s Journey For info about our Travel Guides and Travel Seminars call him at 0031 6 33 661 772 or email email@example.com