2. 2 Research problemsWhat factors support students to undertakesocial/enterprising projects?In what way Polish educational system teachesskills like creativity, ability to analyse problemsand team work whichh are necessary in theprocess of creating innovation?
3. 3 Project objectives• increase in competence of innovativeness and entrepreneurship among students (mostly in junior secondary schools and high schools)• connecting students actions with the creative industry/sector promoting talents, cognitive curiosity and creativity• practical transfer from an idea to its realisation
4. 4 Target groups• 100-150 schools in Poland• 100-150 students groups in Poland• 100-150 teachers from Poland to look after the groups
5. 5 Project descriptionPreparing a local projectconnected with creative branchsuch as fshion shows,theatre/cinema festivals, benefitconcerts, concerts.
6. 6 Criteria of success• learning business mechanisms• preparing business plans• recruiting partner/sponsors• carrying out the local project by the group• preparing the report containing the description of the action• gaining knowledge as to: why we managed or why we failed• feeling satisfaction that• my personal/student action contributed to integrate the local community
7. 7 Duration of the program• May, June 2013 preparing the application form and the group coordinating the pilot project•• May, June 2013 preparing the training module "Training of the creativity" for teachers who look after the groups that take part in the contest•• May, June and September 2013 announcing the competition, sending the application, verification of the application, preparing the list of groups being on a project•• October 2013 meeting and training teachers, establishing principles of cooperation, creating the communication tool•• October 2013 – April 2014 students action in the local communities•• June 2014 summarisng the project, the presentation of student action•• July, August 2014 evaluation of the project, writing the report
8. 8 Innovated approach for the project• promoting the method of the project and its application in local action,• making the educational process more appealing by extending/moving beyond the school•• practical transition through the process: from the idea up to its realisation