Gomcha Presentation

504 views
472 views

Published on

Google On Line Marketing Presentation

Published in: Health & Medicine, Technology
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
504
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
1
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Gomcha Presentation

  1. 1. GOMCHA Blue Team Blue Team <ul><li>Client : Ovarian Cancer Canada </li></ul>Angela Holzer, Zdenka Jasura, Perry Lupyrypa, Robert Pasiak, Peter Randazzo
  2. 2. Campaign Overview <ul><li>Goal : To create awareness and generate leads for “Knowledge is Power” speaker program. </li></ul><ul><li>Target audience : Corporations, civic organizations, healthcare providers </li></ul>
  3. 3. Campaign Overview <ul><li>Campaign Success Metrics: </li></ul><ul><ul><li>to increase traffic to the landing page as compared to the preceding 12 weeks, and the monthly average of 113; </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>to create ads with an average click-through rate (CTR) of over 2%; and </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>to increase in the number of awareness events booked for the duration of the campaign, above the weekly average of 2.875 for the same period the previous year. </li></ul></ul>
  4. 4. Campaign Strategy <ul><li>The three week campaign ran from March 14 to April 1. </li></ul><ul><li>Initially the campaign was divided into three segments: </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Week 1 – Learning (March 14-19): 20% of the total budget, keyword bidding set manually at a max of $2; </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Week 2 – Optimizing (March 21-25): 30% of the total budget and keyword bidding, ad groups and ads adjusted as needed; and </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Week 3 – Expansion (March 28-April 1): 50% of the total budget. </li></ul></ul>
  5. 5. Campaign Execution <ul><li>Over the course of the campaign, we made major changes: </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Adding relevant keywords </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Making the ad groups more granular </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Raising the bids from $2 to $4 to $6 </li></ul></ul>
  6. 6. Campaign Execution Ad Examples Lunch and Learn Cancer Education. Free Speaker. Book Your Lunch and Learn Now! OvarianCancer.org/LunchAndLearn Need Free Guest Speakers? Best Speaker. Cancer Education. Book Powerful Speaker Now. OvarianCancer.org/BestSpeaker Women’s Cancer Free Speaker On Women’s Cancer Book Today for April, Cancer Month OvarianCancer.org/WomensCancer
  7. 7. Campaign Results <ul><li>Over the course of the campaign: </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Impressions: 7,167 </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Clicks: 48 </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Click-through Rate (CTR): 0.67% </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>99% of $200 Budget Spent </li></ul></ul>
  8. 8. Campaign Results
  9. 9. Conclusions <ul><li>The ad groups should be executed at a granular level. </li></ul><ul><li>Keywords and ad groups should be cancer specific. </li></ul><ul><li>Keywords and ad groups for the keyword “guest speaker” should also be cancer specific. </li></ul><ul><li>The keywords “health education” performed better than average. </li></ul><ul><li>The best performing ads included “best” and “free” in the copy. </li></ul><ul><li>The landing page must contain relevant keywords </li></ul>

×