1. Make an AppThe Art of Rapid Prototyping @perhakansson
2. Learning OutcomeA cognitive and tactile understanding ofthe powers of simple user experience,rapid prototyping and value creation aspart of the creative process.
3. What: Make a clickable iOS App prototype inunder 90 minutes including revenue model anddistribution strategy, and prepare quick 2-minute demo.How: Using "Job to be done" methodology andrapid prototyping in short, focused sprintsmixed with inspirational examples.
4. 1/5 "Job to be done" Developed by Clay Christensen, HBS Great products have a clear JTBD Individual centric perspective Speed, focus and simplification Fail Fast Forward is inexpensive IF competition THEN look for shortcomings Über: "Take me there" - Verb + me/my and "what"
5. Job to be done: Help me save Why This Matters: Simple interface, Basic features, Accessible, Personalization, Geo-location, Access to my data, Customization
6. Job to be done: Deliver my stuff nowWhy This Matters:Simple interface, Search local products, Quick delivery, Secure payment
7. More "Job to be done" examples: Uber.com Avocado.io Cherry.com Pampers.comBring me there Stay connected Wash my car Track my pregnancy with my partner
8. 2/5 Rapid Paper Prototyping
9. 3/5 Make the App 3 Download POP Create three Use toolbar icons [popapp.in] to clickable screens (If you want) your phone
10. Identify Revenue4/5 Model & Seeding
11. 5/5 Elevator Pitch [Quick 2-min presentation] 1. Max "Thirty seconds" 2. The X and Y: "We are the Flickr for mobile photo sharing" (Instagram) 3. Why, what and how? "Blurb is an easy, affordable and bookstore- quality book making tool"
12. Presentations!Logon to AirPlay on your iOS device.