Thinking to move the mobile expectations to the multiscreening section.
1. #LIFEONDEMANDThe New Normal in Social Participation
2. SPEAKERSDana Todd Jon WegmanSVP Global Marketing, VP Strategy & Planning,Performics Performics@danatodd @jwegman Puneet Mehta Kevin Swanepoel Co-Founder and CEO, President, MyCityWay The One Club @puneetmehtanyc @zinkwazi
3. DOWNLOADhttp://tiny.cc/lifeondemand -or-slideshare.net/performics_usFollow us @performics
4. THE NEW NORMAL
5. PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS % 49 Would rather text than call 20% 40% 30% use social networks Are more comfortable would rather talk to to keep tabs on their engaging with people close friends via social significant other online than in person networking than traditional modesWHY DO YOUHIDE or UNFRIENDPEOPLE ON SOCIAL SITES?54% / 24% I don’t want to know every detail about them42% / 24% Too political30% / 32% To avoid relationship problems
6. RELATING TO BRANDS Why people Unfollow, Unfriend or Unlike Brands 49 % 38% Their posts are not They post too relevant to me often in general 38 % 30% They don’t provide They don’t provide the content I was coupons, discounts expecting or specialsrely on social network tolocate company/brandcontact info
7. HYPERCONNECTED PARTICIPATION
8. PERSONAL PARTICIPATION Expected Response Time to Text MessagesUse within 5 min of waking up 20% television 20% mobile 11% computer
9. BRAND PARTICIPATIONWhat people want from brands 72 take post-purchase action % on social media Why they post after buying 49% 25% 11% brag satisfaction complaint
11. DEVICES Mobile Device Expectations 42 %own a tabletof those, 19% own more than one!