) 3 # "
2 * ! + 9 ; <
: < =
9 < - 9< 3
; < < 2
Identity management and governance has become a focal point for companies trying to meet regulatory and industry
expectations around information integrity and accountability. Information is power and information security is more crucial
now than ever.
And whether it is the protection of proprietary technology, customer information or financial data, identity management
should be a key component of any corporate security strategy.
In December’s Perficient Perspectives we’ll look at Identity Management:
• What is it?
• The three keys to an effective identity management strategy:
• Business alignment
• Executive involvement
• Measurable results
• Identity management solutions
• Where does technology fit in?
• Why technology alone is not the answer
• How to assess your own level of corporate exposure to identity abuse and infrastructure vulnerabilities