A Profitability and Cost Management Strategy for Healthcare Providers
by Perficient, Inc. on Mar 28, 2013
- 820 views
Experts from Perficient and Oracle discussed how leveraging advanced analytics to manage population health, develop risk models, and examine clinical outcomes based on cost will enable Accountable ...
Experts from Perficient and Oracle discussed how leveraging advanced analytics to manage population health, develop risk models, and examine clinical outcomes based on cost will enable Accountable Care and improve the quality of care.
Attendees learned how to link strategies to plans and then execute and monitor financial and operational results against goals as we explored:
• How to apply analytics to drive enterprise-wide performance improvement
• An innovative approach to link costing, patient analytics, and variance analysis to productivity management in an Accountable Care Organization
• An overview of Hyperion Profitability & Cost Management (PCM) solution differentiators, including micro costing
• How the PCM solution relates to the Oracle enterprise performance management and enterprise health analytics platforms
• A demonstration of multiple reports and dashboards such as patient-level P&L and revenue and cost margin by payer
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views