10 Steps to Simplify and Improve Service-Oriented Architecture Governance
by Perficient, Inc. on Feb 29, 2012
- 1,726 views
Even after engaging in years of SOA efforts, many companies still suffer from SOA governance problems including funding issues, process inefficiencies, and operational problems. ...
Even after engaging in years of SOA efforts, many companies still suffer from SOA governance problems including funding issues, process inefficiencies, and operational problems.
Too many companies look to software to solve their SOA governance issues when SOA governance is more about people and process than technology.
Join Perficient to examine the 10 steps to improved SOA governance:
1. Align SOA projects with business goals
2. Develop a collaborative organization for SOA governance
3. Define organizational roles and responsibilities
4. Establish the SOA lifecycle process and policies
5. Adjust your software development lifecycle for SOA
6. Define SOA foundational standards
7. Define run-time processes
8. Determine the role of technology in your governance processes
9. Establish SOA measurements and monitoring techniques
10. Evolve and improve SOA governance over time
We will also take a pragmatic look at SOA governance to help you:
• Understand SOA Governance best practices
• Identify gaps in your SOA Governance processes
• Define next steps to improve SOA Governance
- Embed Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Total Views