10 Genius ways to build inbound links and drive traffic to your sitePresentation Transcript
10 GENIUS WAYS TO BUILD INBOUND LINKS AND DRIVETRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE.
10. Create resource listsThis type of content is awesome for your readers and makes for great link bait. If you put all the work into creating a resource list than the chances are other people will simply opt to link to your list as opposed to put in all the mad work to re- create the list.
9. News jackWhen you are the first to blog about something thats breaking you rise to the best position in SERPs due to Googles Freshness algorithm. Doing this makes it far more likely that others will simply link to your content.
8. Survey SaysRun a survey, get buckets of participants... loads of data and then share it freely. Or ... find ways to rope in experts to collaborate on the results - then interview the experts to produce the output of the survey that you then share freely. Or... dont share it freely just yet. Send the results to some high ranked sites and let them promote it (while giving you inbound links in the process)
7. Review a book, venue, speakerIf you provide a comprehensive review about another author or venues content, theres a good chance they (and others!) will link to it.
6. Conduct a free webinarAnd post an archived copy online. If it’s informative, it will be shared.
5) Create a presentationMake it visual... sexy and easy to whip through.... try a SlideShare prezzie kind of like this one!
4) Create a memeSuper easy... and there are quite a few websites that will help you with most of the magic. People are visual. So give them visuals they will want to share.
3) Find ways to promote others...… and they will want to do the same for you. Joint Press Releases work wonders here. Double the content being PRd and you potentially double the readership and types of people you get in front of.
2) Social widgetsmake it ridiculously easy for people to share your branded content.
1) Collaborate with Perfectly Social...… were very keen to make sure our partners get far more out of the relationship than we do ;)
Pixie dust, chocolate and traffic,ShannonShannon@PerfectlySocial.com@ShannonEastman077 2031 2585