In the last four years, we’ve seen tremendous upheavals in social channels, mobile adoption across the globe, and software that’s changed the way we live and work.
Technology has reshaped marketing.
To adapt to this new world, marketers need to first understand it. Here are some of the key technology macro trends that have redefined our industry.
Macro trends include:
- Growth of global internet users
- Venture financing of tech startups
- Photo sharing across mobile messaging platforms
- Mobile usage in China and the world
- Advertising revenue across Google, Facebook, and Twitter
- Education technology startups like Khan Academy
- YouTube stars and spectator gaming
Percolate is a marketing technology company with a mission to help brands of all sizes create great content and distribute it to the right audience. With an end-to-end suite of web-based and mobile tools, Percolate allows brands, agencies and other external partners to work within a single platform.
Learn more at: http://percolate.com
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.