Be the first to like this
Had a little difficulty hearing lately and left wondering whether you might have a hearing loss? Ask yourself a few questions.
• Do you feel strained or tired after a conversation?
• Do you often have to ask for repetition?
• Do you hear, but just do not always understand?
• Does it seem like everyone else mumbles?
• Do you miss portions of conversation?
• Do you miss soft sounds or high-pitched sounds like the telephone?
• Is seeing the other persons face necessary for you to carry on a conversation?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, you may have a hearing impairment. While even persons with normal hearing may miss pieces of information now and again, it is much more the case for those with hearing impairment.
1310 Rosecrans Street, Suite A San Diego, CA 92106