Sample poerup slide for eu workshop at online educa
Accreditation of prior learning
• POERUP recommends in Policies for OER uptake in universities:
• The Commission and Member States should recommend to
universities that they should to improve and proceduralise their
activity on APL (Accreditation of Prior Learning) including the ability to
accredit knowledge and competences developed through online study
and informal learning, including but not restricted to OER and MOOCs
• Large Member States should each set up an Open Accreditor
• The European Commission recommends in Opening Up Education:
• Ensure that transparency and recognition instruments for formal
education are adapted to new forms of learning including validation of
skills acquired online
• But what does this lead logically to?....
• You’ll have to come to Online Educa and/or the EU workshop to find
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.