1. Predictive Analytics World June 25-26, 2012 in ChicagoPredictive Analytics World, June 25-26, 2012 in Chicago(http://www.pawcon.com/chicago/2012) is the business event for predictive analyticsprofessionals, managers and commercial practitioners, covering todays commercialdeployment of predictive analytics, across industries and across software vendors. Theconference delivers case studies, expertise and resources to achieve two objectives:Bigger wins: Strengthen the business impact delivered by predictive analyticsBroader capabilities: Establish new opportunities with predictive analyticsPAW Chicago’s program is packed with the top predictive analyticsexperts, practitioners, authors and business thought leaders, including keynote addressesfrom: Bruno Aziza, Director, Worldwide Strategy Lead, Business Intelligence at Microsoft;Roger Craig, analytical Jeopardy! winner and CEO of Cotinga; and PAW Program Chair EricSiegel, Ph.D. Special session from industry heavy-weight John Elder, CEO & Founder, ElderResearch, Inc.
2. Predictive Analytics World – Chicago June 25-26, 2012 www.predictiveanalyticsworld.com Case Studies: How the Leading Enterprises Do ItPredictive Analytics World focuses on concrete examples of deployed predictive analytics.You can hear from the horses mouth precisely how Fortune 500 analytics competitors andother top practitioners deploy predictive modeling, and what kind of business impact itdelivers.PAWs Chicago 2012 program is one of the richest and most diverse yet, featuring over 25sessions across 2 tracks: 1) "All Audiences,” and 2) "Expert/Practitioner," -- so you canwitness how predictive analytics is applied by Adobe, AlphaGenius, Accenture, Allstate,British Broadcasting Company, City of Chicago, eBay, Hewlett-Packard, Mazda, Microsoft,MTV Networks, Nielson, Nokia Siemens Networks, Paychex, Pfizer, Rebellion Research,Silicon Valley Bank, Telenor, Topsy, Traveler’s Insurance, TTX (leading railway company), USBank, Western Union, A U.S. Special Forces, Wikipedia, a financial services enterprise, and atop global retailer.
3. Predictive Analytics World – Chicago June 25-26, 2012 www.predictiveanalyticsworld.comHOT TOPICS AND ADVANCED METHODS: PAW Chicago’s agenda covers advancedpredictive modeling methods, analytical traction, big data, blackbox trading, cloudanalytics, customer retention, crowdsourcing, predictive analytics, datavisualization, enterprise dynamics, enterprise-wide decisioning, financial services, frauddetection, healthcare analytics, HR analytics, insurance, market research, onlinemarketing, open question answering, public sector applications, real estate marketscoring, reliability modeling, risk management, segment analysis, social data forfinancial indicators, social media analytics, targeting marketing, telecomapplications, telecommunications, text analytics, uplift (net lift) modeling, workplacebehavior modeling, and other innovative applications that benefit organizations in newand creative ways.WORKSHOPS: PAW also features a diverse range of full-day pre- and post-conferenceworkshops that complement the core conference program.For more information visit: www.predictiveanalyticsworld.com/chicago/2012
4. Predictive Analytics World – Chicago June 25-26, 2012 www.predictiveanalyticsworld.comCross-Industry Applications: Predictive Analytics World is the only conference of its kind,delivering vendor-neutral sessions across verticals such as banking, financial services, e-commerce, education, government, healthcare, high technology, insurance, non-profits,publishing, social gaming, retail and telecommunications.And PAW covers the gamut of commercial applications of predictive analytics, includingresponse modeling, customer retention with churn modeling, product recommendations,fraud detection, online marketing optimization, human resource decision-making, lawenforcement, sales forecasting, and credit scoring.Why bring together such a wide range of endeavors? No matter how you use predictiveanalytics, the story is the same: Predicatively scoring customers optimizes businessperformance. Predictive analytics initiatives across industries leverage the same corepredictive modeling technology, share similar project overhead and data requirements, andface common process challenges and analytical hurdles.
5. Predictive Analytics World – Chicago June 25-26, 2012 www.predictiveanalyticsworld.comRegistration: http://www.predictiveanalyticsworld.com/chicago/register.php --Early Bird Registration by May 11, 2012 – Save up to $400. Also, $150 off the Early Bird orthe Advance Two Day Pass registration fee with this postings promotional discount code:SSN150. Save an additional $200 for each additional attendee from the same companyregistered at the same time.For inquiries e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 798-3495.ALL ANALYTICS EVENTS:PAW Toronto: April 25-26, 2012 - www.pawcon.com/torontoPAW Chicago: June 25-26, 2012 - www.pawcon.com/chicagoPAW Government: Sept 17-18, 2012 - www.pawgov.comPAW Boston: Sept 30-Oct 4, 2012 - www.pawcon.comText Analytics World Boston: Oct 2-3, 2012 - www.tawcon.comPAW Düsseldorf: November 6-7, 2012 - predictiveanalyticsworld.dePAW London: November 27-28, 2012 - pawcon.comPAW Videos: Available on-demand - www.pawcon.com/video