“To ﬁnd something comparable you have
to go back 500 years to the printing press,
the birth of mass media. Technology is
shifting power away from the editors, the
publishers, the establishment, the media
elite. Now it’s the people who are taking
Paul Marsden, market researcher specializing in brand advocacy and
innovation, is a director at online brainstorming agency clickadvisor.
Career highlights to date
‣ Product management, sales and market research at Astra Zeneca
‣ PhD in psychology (social contagion - science of infectious ideas),
developing new online brainstorming technique featured in The New
‣ Led London School of Economics team validating the link between
brand advocacy and sales growth - worked on brand advocacy
projects for BBC, LVMH, Nokia, Economist, and Unilever
‣ Co-founded two successful digital marketing agencies (Spheeris
(online PR) and Brainjuicer (online research))
‣ Co-authored popular business book ‘Connected Marketing’
Paul’s latest venture, clickadvisor.com, is an online brainstorming site that
helps brands do collaborative innovation with consumers.
Paul Marsden (Flipside)
A reformed bodybuilder, Paul is a diving fanatic
and a qualiﬁed divemaster.