Data Entry & Transcription
1300bpo offer a quick and efficient data entry service from basic needs to a more sophisticated solution
that can be tailored to your individual requirements.
This will mean your important information will be waiting on your desktop first thing in the morning. We
lead in Transcription Data Entry and specialize in Data entry services, in Australia.
Benefits of Data Entry & Transcription
• Increases your business
• Reduces capital costs of infrastructure
• Latest standard and technology
• Quick turnaround time with high accuracy
• Strong quality maintained
• Saving human resources
• Concentrate on your core business
• High Speed and Low Cost Communication
Read more http://www.1300bpo.com/dataentry/dataentry.html
Frequently Asked Questions - Data Entry &
1. Will you provide disk copy of your completed work?
Yes. We can send all the work through Internet and also send you a disk copy of the same if
2. What is the preferred means of communication? (Email, MSN, ICQ, phone, fax,
Email and MSN/Yahoo/AOl being most preferred, we can also have contacts through phone and
fax or through a Virtual File room.
3. Is there a limit to the number of projects you can handle? We would be sending
roughly 20-40 projects for estimates and possible development once an
agreement is reached.
No, we do not have any limit and can handle as many projects as you can assign.
4. Can you quote pricing for both specific projects as well as on an hourly basis?
Yes, once we have received the exact details, we will be able to give the specific quote as well.
Please Contact us for a no obligation chat.
5. What is your typical turnaround? Are you able to handle quick jobs (same-day
service for small projects)?
Our turnaround is flexible and can always be adjusted as per your requirements. Yes, we have a
24/7 set-up and can definitely handle quick jobs within a turnaround time of 24 hours.
6. How do you handle the training, face-to-face or remote?
In case of simple projects, it can be done via documented procedures, NetMeeting, e-mail, chat
and/or phone. For more complicated projects, we can come to your site for training or you may
send one of your personnel to train our staff.
7. What would be the typical turnaround for our samples?
Our turnaround time is flexible and can always be adjusted as per your requirements. However,
in case of very high volume requirements, we may require an initial set up time of few days for
8. What accountability controls are in place to know that your people are working
100% on our behalf?
We can always fix up a required volume of work that one operator can do in a day. We will send
you productivity reports on a weekly or daily basis as required.
9. What happens to the input data and documents after you have worked with
It all depends upon the instructions we get from our clients. So far as the hard copies, books
etc. are concerned, we send them back to our clients or destroy them depending upon the
instructions received. In case of soft copies i.e. the processed data, we keep the back up of the
data safely for the time required by our clients.
10. What can be the turnaround time from inquiry to project completion?
We are flexible and can complete the work in the desired turnaround time. However, we may
require a set up time of few days.
11. I need to know how soon you can start on the project?
We can start with the project immediately, but we will need some initial set up period to speed
up the work.
12. What system of the data transfer of the core files do you apply?
We have an FTP server, which can be used for transferring such files.
13. Whether there is any price difference between the entry of the character from
the original and its emailed electronic image and the entry of the
alphabetical and numerical characters?
No, the price remains the same in both the cases.
14. Whether the language has any bearing on the price (other than English -
German and French)
It can be.
15. Your quality assurance, to minimize the number of errors and false data?
We have various quality control measures to ensure that the output is free from errors. One of
such methods is double entry and comparison.
16. What is the legal aspect of sending and entry of confidential data?
We are ready to sign NDA and Confidentiality agreements in this regard
17. Do you do sample/pilot/test run/trial work free of cost?
Yes, we do sample/test work free of cost. This will enable you to have a better idea about the
quality of our work and at the same time enable us to understand the project better and give
you a competitive quote.
18. What will be your cost of keeping up-to-date the entry?
We believe that for updating data on regular basis, the best option would be to go for man
month rates. We can dedicate any number of full time operators as may be required. In such an
arrangement, the dedicated operator(s) will work 8 hours a day and 6 days a week and we will
be able to adjust the number of operators as per your requirement. Please Contact us for a no
19. Is the input of data done manually or do you scan each document and recover
the data digitally?
We do data entry by two ways. If the image is very clear and easy to scan, then we scan the
data and digitize the same. In the second method, we directly key the data from the hard copy
of the image itself. The method chosen depends upon the client’s requirement.
20. Are you aware of the two display PCs?
Yes, we do have two display PCs and are very well acquainted with it.
Read more http://www.1300bpo.com/dataentry/dataentry_faq.html