1. This is really fascinating ! It is going to bring you quite different perspective for your sense of existence !
2. Her beauty is showing every moment even without our influence … The Earth is our own home we all share
3. Nighttime lights on Earth View from the space
4. A nd there Sunrise is coming ...
5. Our planet in daylight !
9. This was really enlightening, right ? But let’s take a look beyond our Solar System .. .
11. Sun is less than 1 pixel Jupiiter is invisible at this scale ! Antares is 15th brightest star in the sky. It is more than 1000 light years away.
12. Now, please tell me how big you think you are? How big are your problems? Try to wrap your mind around this…
13. Héla aquí, pues: Look at this photo. It was taken by Cassini-Huygens probe when travelled close to the rings of Saturn .
14. W e all fit inside this little blue point. All of our global conflicts and wars … All of our problems … All of our greatness and frailties … All of our technologies , arts , creations … All of our civilizations, all of animals and plants … All of our races and religions … All of our n a tions, countries and their governments … All of our loved ones and hated ones ... Total of more than 6 billions of souls Trying to survive from one day to another … This is our planet.
15. Now stop and think for a while …
16. You may think you are alone within this little blue point and nobody really cares about your existence…
17. … Yet, Someone knows how many hairs are on your head, and not even a single sparrow dies apart from HIS will ! (Mt 10:29 -31)
18. So, now ask yourself again… HOW BIG ARE YOU? and HOW BIG ARE THE THINGS THAT UPSET YOU TODAY? Please, send this to your friends.