Love Handle Exerciseshttp://www.dietsmadesimple.net/love-handle-exercises-you-c
When you are even a little overweight youd have an idea how hard it is to lose belly fat aswell as those unsightly love handles. A lot of people opt to try the numerous weight lossregimes on the market while still others wear themselves out at the gym- truth be known isthat you can simply eliminate that fat with a few simple and very effective love handleexercises. With that said here are 5 of the best exercises for love handles.
1. Bend Over And Rotate Your Torso.This is one of the most effective love handle exercises. With this exercise just bend overwhile keeping your feet slightly apart and touch the palms of your hands on the floor. Thenvery slowly turn your torso to the right as you raise your left arm, as you do this inhale andthen exhale when your torso has reached the right side. You repeat this with your right armand twist to the left, do three sets of twelve repetitions. Slowly but surely, you will notice howyour love handles will start to melt away!
2. Focus On Waist-Slimming Squats.Squats are highly efficient as they sculpt your entire body - however, there are severalspecific squats that target your waistline. However, for this specific exercise you will need adumbbell. Stand tall and keep your feet slightly apart, and hold the dumbbell with both of yourhands and move your hands to the right. Lower into squat position and move your hands fromthe right side to the left one. Press back up to standing position and then extend your arms tothe right side again. Keep this up for fifteen repetitions and you will notice over time that yourlove handles will start to shrink.
3. Overhead Side bend.Overhead side bends are also highly efficient in this situation. All you have to do is to grabtwo light dumbbells (up to 5 pounds), keep your feet apart, raise your arms above your headand then lean over to one side and the other one. This exercise is very simple and then dothree sets of twelve reps. It is a good idea to do this exercise routine up to four times a weekand you should start seeing results in a few short months, thats if you stick to the routine.
4. Side-ups.Another name for side-ups is obliques and this can really turn you into a fat consumingmachine. For this exercise you need to lay on one side while keeping your body straight andraise your legs off the floor while you keep them together. This will work your obliquemuscles, you should feel your muscles really contract while doing this exercise and thatshould eat up your love handles quite quickly.
5. The Mermaid Crunches.Last, but not least, mermaid crunches are special love handle exercises that target theexcess fat located around the abdomen. Lay down on your back on a mat and put yourhands behind your head, then raise yourself slightly from your abdomen. Do this for twelverepetitions.
Love handles are not only unsightly but can be a serious health risk, as carrying that extrafat around your midsection can increase your risk of an early death. In addition, love handlesalso make you more prone to cardiovascular disease. If you do the above-mentioned lovehandle exercises on a regular basis, you can dramatically reduce these health risks.http://www.dietsmadesimple.net/love-handle-exercises-you-can-try/