1. EADL-conference 2013, HamburgMobile Mind Maps in learning -visualizing, sharing and reflectingPauliina VenhoMlearning advisor, Project Manager
2. Pauliina Venho, MA (educ.)MLearning advisor,Project ManagerPedagogical and technologicalguidance for teachers andstudentsOmnia, The Joint Authority ofEducation in Espoo Region
3. Omnia, The Joint Authority ofEducation in Espoo RegionAdministration, Economic and Financial Services, Management Services,Facility Services, Information Management ServicesOmniaAdultEducationCentreOmniaYouthWorkshopsOmniaVocationalCollegeOmniaApprenticeshipTrainingCentreInnoOmniaMultisector initial and continuing upper secondary and vocationaleducation for nearly 10 000 students, employing over 700 staff.
4. Traxler J. 2009, Current State of Mobile Learning
5. MobileLearning Pilot Projectwww.mobiilisti.com150 Students15 Teachers2,5 Years33 iPads40 iPodTouchesMobile Mind Map is apedagogical tool and amobile application.Everything starts by askingwhat are we supposed tolearn.TLC, The Technology Learning Cycle, University of MissouriLähde: Clark, C. 2012, NspireD2 Blog 2.5.2012, Kaneb Center, University of Notre Dame
6. MOBILE LEARNING?Activity that allows individuals to be moreproductive when consuming, interactingwith, or creating information, mediatedthrough a compact digital portable devicethat the individual carries on a regularbasis, has reliable connectivity, and fits ina pocket or purse. (eLearning guild)Keyconcepts:Facilitate, support, enhance, extend(MoLeNet)
7. Koole - A Model for Framing Mobile Learning (2009), FRAME