<ul><li>Go to http://pbworks.com </li></ul><ul><li>Click on ‘For Education’ </li></ul><ul><li>Select ‘Sign up Now’ </li></ul>
4. Select the ‘Basic’ option by clicking on ‘FREE
<ul><li>5. Type in the name for your wiki. </li></ul><ul><li>Check the box to Agree to non-commercial use </li></ul><ul><li>Fill in blanks – You must be able to access your email! </li></ul><ul><li>Click ‘Next’ </li></ul>
<ul><li>Go to the email address that you entered in the previous step. </li></ul>
10. Open the email and then click on the link in it.
11. Complete this form as shown, so anyone can see your wiki, but you retain control of who can edit it.
12. This is your new wiki. Click on the ‘Edit’ tab to start.
13. This is the home page of your wiki. In ‘edit’ mode, delete what is written. Now it’s all yours. Have fun!
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.