One fine body…
- Monterey,CA, United States
- Work Student, Speaker, Consultant
- Industry NGO / Public Service
- Website see.neuronico.net
- About I am currently a student pursuing a graduate degree in psychology, and am open to speaking and consulting opportunities. I can speak to practical issues such as inclusion in employment and education, or more academic subjects such as perception of difference. I am a brain tumor survivor. In prior work, I was Co-chair of the Bay Area Coalition for Employment Development and was employed by multiple nonprofits. I’ve worked as a web developer, and have built online communications programs for enterprise software companies. I enjoy using open source software to create enterprise-quality websites and cloud services for nonprofit organizations. Any opinions expressed here are my own.
- Follow Following