Make a card in 5 minutes
2 Rubber Stamp Ink
1 Rubber Stamp saying
1. Dab rubber stamp pad along top of cardstock.
2. Pay special attention to the edges to give your
card a “vintage” vibe.
3. Ink Saying Stamp and stamp
as desired on to card front.
4. Choose complementary paper and
adhere your embellishment to the paper.
Cut ½ inch border around your
embellishment. For this example, my
embellishment is a piece of a child’s board
5. Adhere embellishment to front of card as desired.
You are done!
With just a couple simple supplies, you can create one-of-a-kind
cards for your friends and family. The only limit is your
imagination! For more ideas and hints on bringing creativity into
your daily life visit my blog, “The Everyday Muse” @
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.