2. Professional Resume The first link between you and the potential employer Focuses the interviewers attention on your Strongest points Gives you full credit for all your achievements Present a positive picture of your best quality
3. Two Basics types of Resumes Functional Resume Chronological Resume
4. Functional Resume Is a selective and only highlights those skills pertinent to your job objectives. Definition.
5. Chronological Resume Used to combine all your experience and employment history. Simply written in order by date starting with the most recent position and working backwards.
6. Functional and ChronologicalSimilarities Both offer the same info, name address, phone number, carrer objective, professional profile, educational info, description of experience etc…
7. Differences Difference is only how information is presented.
8. ResumesKnowledge of resume Knowledge of writing a resume Knowlede of the purpose of a resume Has used a resume 10% 40% 30% 20%