Restaurants & Mobile
Why Your Restaurant Needs
A Mobile Experience
Grow Your Business
● Grow your restaurant’s bottom line with
highly engaged mobile experience.
● By starting up a few mobile campaigns,
restaurants can enjoy.
- more customers
- more business
- more revenue
● The growth of the mobile industry is incredible
● In just over 3 years, over 20 billion apps have been
downloaded between iPhone and Android devices.
● Over 500,000,000 Android phones have been activated
● Over 300,000,000 iPhones have been activated
● Android owns 47% of the U.S. smartphone market
● iPhone owns 29% of the U.S. smartphone market
● FACT: Customers are using mobile to find your competition.
● Source: Google "Understanding Smartphone Users," 2011
● FACT: Not having a mobile experience can lose you business.
● Source: Compuware, "What Users Want from Mobile," 2011
Mobile Searches on Valentine’s Day
● Google released data in February 2013 showing that:
● In the U.S., 62% of total searches for popular national chain restaurants on Valentine’s
Day occurred on high end mobile devices or tablets.
Types of Mobile Experiences
● Mobile Apps
● Mobile Websites
● QR Codes
Mobile Apps for Restaurants
● Easy for developers to make
● Boosts business esp. from existing customers.
● People who are already fans of your
restaurant are likely to download your app.
● If they need a push (contest, coupons, other
● Increase your orders, visits, customer base,
buzz, customer satisfaction, and ultimately,
Apps Give Customers Options
● View menu items and daily specials.
● Submit orders for delivery or pickup.
● Make reservations.
● Submit comments and feedback.
● Post to your social media profiles.
● Obtain coupons.
● Participate in loyalty and reward programs.
● And more!
Mobile Websites for Restaurants
● Websites made to enhance the user
experience on a mobile device.
● No app download necessary.
● Easy to make, user-friendly, and quick
● A great way to open up a new path for
customers to find your restaurant.
● QR codes take a user directly to your site on a
smartphone or tablet without typing a single
● Simply scan and you're there!
● Can be placed in ads, storefront windows, and
elsewhere to take a customer directly where
you want them to go.
● FREE to make, easy to use.
8 Reasons Your Restaurant Needs a Mobile Ordering App
1. Customers spend more when using online & mobile apps.
2. Customers are already using restaurant ordering apps.
● 40% of customers have already placed an order online.
3. It keeps your business fresh.
4. Your competitors may already be ahead of you.
● 20% of quick-service restaurants already allow customers to submit orders
with their mobile phones
5. You can share information and generate business.
● Nearly 40% of customers report that they’d like to get an email each day
from a favorite restaurant detailing the specials of the day.
6. Mobile orders boost return business.
7. Mobile orders can become a significant percentage of your
8. You’ll make more money.
Why Mobile Apps?
● FACT: Your customers prefer apps over mobile websites.
● Sources: comScore, Alexa, Flurry Analytics, 2012
But I want a mobile website?
● We offer both a mobile app and a mobile website.
● Appear in the iTunes App Store, Android Marketplace, and
mobilize your existing website.
● Complete mobile marketing solution.
Why Our Company?
● We make mobilizing your business simple & pain free
● We help bring in new business and increase repeat customers
● We handle everything from start to finish
● We’re mobile experts
● We’re extremely affordable
● We’re fast & easy to use
● App can display
● Information on services
● Restaurants menu (text or PDF)
● All locations visible in Maps
● One click calling
● Events and more…
Links to social networks
● Customers can link to your social media pages.
● Increase Facebook fans.
● Increase Twitter followers.
● Approximately 40% of social
media users access their
accounts through mobile
● GPS coupons
- When at your location, customers
can ‘check in’ and receive bonuses.
● QR code coupons
- Used to replace stamp cards.
Increase customer loyalty!
28% of customers reported that they are
“Extremely Likely” to increase their visits
to a business if they have a loyalty reward
card for them. (Total Research Corp &
Custom Marketing Corp’s Loyalty Monitor Study)
● Take full control over your apps content!
● App can update
- Display special events
- Specials of the week/day
- Loyalty coupons
- Image gallery
- Everything inside the app!
● Update your customers instantly
● Special offers, updates, happy hours.
● Push notifications break the barrier
between you and your customers.
● Included completely FREE.
● Compare to SMS texting plans
on average cost ~$200/month
● Publish your menu to top review sites
● Edit them all at once from one location.
● Cooperation with like-minded
business for mutual benefit
● Acquire new customers, and
build a network with
businesses in your area
Digital Signage ………….At a High Level
The result is a "venue network” or an open market place
where Abode" connects” all of its members.
Venue Networking & Place Based Media
Businesses networking with
each other – discovering and
sharing content – “Community
Businesses reach their customers at
the right place at the right time –
“Place Based Media”
Cooperate with like-
minded business and
see results in customer
● Track positive and
● See what your customers
are saying, and where
● (78%) U.S. Internet users
said they show their
loyalty to brands by
spreading the word on
according to research