PATRICIO E. DE LOS SANTOS
2414 South Clark Drive http://www.linkedin.com/in/patricioedelossantos Home: (480) 656-9830
Tempe, AZ 85282-2919 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: (602) 751-5224
Senior management professional with extensive experience in senior supervision and in clean room environments.
Proven results in leading technical and non-technical teams to achieve desired quality results. Career transition.
• Analytical skills • Dependable, Detailed oriented
• Coaching, Leadership (Lead by Example), Mentoring skills • Fast Learner, Multi-tasker
• Customer Service skills (internal, external) • Individual and Team Contributor
• Effective verbal and written communication skills • New Hire Orientation
• Excellent Interpersonal skills • Payroll, Recruiting
• Influencing skills • Positive attitude
• Organizational skills • Strong work ethic
• Problem Solving skills • Training, Computer literate
MACY’S, INC., Scottsdale, AZ 2013 - Present
Retail Sales Associate (Men’s Dress Clothing and Shoe Department)
Work as part of a team to meet individual, department and store objectives. Greet and make a connection with
each customer; actively listen to determine his/her needs and present options to meet those needs. Utilize
product knowledge and selling skills to build repeat business and create a lasting positive impression of you,
your store, and Macy’s. Maintain selling floor, stock areas, and fitting rooms where applicable to present a
clean, neat, and easy to shop environment. Follow all Loss Prevention and safety procedures. Perform other
duties as required.
ARBONNE INTERNATIONAL (SELF-EMPLOYED), Tempe, AZ 2012 - Present
Independent Consultant (Network Marketing and Sales)
Introduce new Preferred Clients and/or Business Consultants to the Arbonne products and services. Administrative task
responsibilities, educate, teach and train prospective Business Consultants.
The idea is to provide skin care products unparalleled in quality and effectiveness developed in Switzerland in 1975,
when one man, Petter Mørck, together with a group of leading bio-chemists, biologists and herbalists, fulfilled his vision
and founded Arbonne.
Arbonne's skin care products, based on botanical principles, became a reality in the United States in 1980 and are now
shared throughout the world through Arbonne's network of Independent Consultants. Building on these same founding
principles, Arbonne's product line has since grown to include both inner and outer health and beauty products that are
unparalleled in quality, safety, value, benefits and results!
Botanically Based. Pure. Safe. Beneficial. Plant & Herbs + Science & Technology. Skin Care. Color. Nutrition. Weight
Loss. Aromatherapy. Formulated in Switzerland. Made in the USA.
SELF-EMPLOYED, Tempe, AZ 2010 - 2012
Visitation Supervisor / Office Manager (Subcontractor, Part-Time, Family and Children Services)
Supervise family court ordered Parent-Child visitations. Main duties are to observe, document, and report supervised
parenting time. Family Court hearings/testimony, weekly bank deposits, timecards, scheduling, filing/copying/printing,
ordering of supplies, client intake.
ON SEMICONDUCTOR, INC., Phoenix, AZ 2010 - 2010
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ONNN) is a preferred supplier of efficient semiconductor technologies to customers in the
computing, communications, consumer, automotive, medical, industrial, and military/aerospace markets..
Senior Manufacturing Supervisor (temporary position through Superior Technical Staffing Resources, Inc.
Supervised, coached, managed, and led a team of 28-Manufacturing Associates in the Etch/Photo/Photoglass areas to
achieve daily manufacturing goals. 5S manufacturing program. Used PROMIS Manufacturing processing system.
• Working Senior Manufacturing Supervisor (certified, light maintenance, and metrology).
PATRICIO E. DE LOS SANTOS PAGE 2
STMICROELECTRONICS, Phoenix, AZ 1997 - 2009
One of the world’s largest semiconductor companies with net revenues of US$10.0 billion in 2007.
Senior Manufacturing Supervisor / Technical Team Leader
Supervised, coached, managed, and led a team of 20-32 technicians to achieve daily manufacturing goals (Etch,
Etch/T84, Diffusion areas). Managed shift training, Cleanroom Protocol/Audits/Tours, Wafer Handling, Quality/Smart
Yield system, improving yield by 10%, cycle time reduction to 2-mask layers/day, reclaim system, performance
appraisals, merit system, payroll, Manufacturing Excellence program, Lean Manufacturing, 5S manufacturing program,
Gung Ho! Philosophy, Supervisory Safety Team member. Used Workstream Manufacturing processing system.
• Working Senior Manufacturing Supervisor (certified, light maintenance, and metrology).
• Etch: FSI Mercury Cleans, Megasonic Reclaim/Wetbench, ACI/AEI, Oxide (LAM XL/Exelon Alliance), Poly (LAM
Alliance 9408), Metal (LAM Alliance 9600), Semitool solvent strip, Excelis Gemini GPL/GES CF4 Ashers, Excelis
Gemini/Fusion PCU UV Bake, Metrology (Thermowave Opti-probes, Tencor KLA), and WIP transporters).
• Etch/T84: FSI Mercury Cleans, Megasonic Reclaim/Wetbench, ACI/AEI, Oxide (LAM XL/Exelon Alliance), Poly
(LAM Alliance 9408), Metal (LAM Alliance 9600), Semitool solvent strip, Excelis Gemini GPL/GES CF4 Ashers,
Excelis Gemini/Fusion PCU UV Bake, Metrology (Thermowave Opti-probes, Tencor KLA), Tape, De-tape,
Parametric Testing/T84, WIP transporters).
• Diffusion/CVD: Thermco vertical furnaces, FSI Mercury Cleans, Megasonic wetbench, Thermowave Optiprobes,
Tencor KLA; Cleans, Oxides, Poly, Teos, Nitride, Anneal, Reflow, Plasma, EB/Redep, Passivation, WJ (Watkins
Johnson), Megasonic Reclaim/Wetbench, Laserscribe/Starts Cell, RTA.
• Taught and organized Manufacturing Excellence curriculum program for A-Shift.
• Interviewed, selected, trained, and documented manufacturing and temporary personnel.
• Completed Making My Job Easier (MMJE) Projects/Presentations #1-8 to improve production by 10%.
• Individual and team building skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Implemented the Individual Initiative Process to document and monitor manufacturing technician certifications and
• Recruited manufacturing technicians and engineering professionals at job fairs (i.e., Jobing.com).
ARIZONA STATE UNIVERISTY, Tempe, AZ 1996 - 1997
College of Education
Interim Coordinator for College of Education Communications (April 1997 – June 1997)
General communications information specialist for College of Education Newsletter, College Activities Calendar, and
College Publications (i.e., Aspire). Using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), Netscape
Navigator, QuarkXPress, Claris Works and Adobe Photoshop (Macintosh based platforms).
• Co-Published College of Education Aspire Magazine for Academic year.
• Scheduled photo shoots, interviews, researched and organized articles for COE publications.
Interim Computer Site Supervisor (September 1996 – March 1997)
Supervised and managed the Technology Resource Lab/Computer-Media Centers including 10-graduate students and 13-
work study hourly students. Maintained equipment, purchasing, HR documentation, inventory records, provided
computer and media needs for students and faculty.
• Completed Computer Site upgrades (i.e., new computers, hard drives, software).
• Completed upgrades to Multi-Media centers (i.e., new media equipment and electronics).
MOTOROLA, INC., Phoenix, AZ 1983 - 1996
Global leader in forefront of communication inventions and innovations for nearly 80 years.
Senior Manufacturing Supervisor / Teams Coordinator
Supervised, coached, managed, and led a team of 30-40 Manufacturing Technicians to achieve daily manufacturing
goals. Experienced as a Unit Supervisor (C-1 Shift), Manufacturing Supervisor in the Etch area and Probe area (working
supervisor…certified, light maintenance and metrology), Production Training Instructor (Etch, Photo, Diffusion, Metals,
PROMIS), General Clerk, Back-Up Lead Production Operator (BLPO), and Wafer Processing Operator (Crystal grow,
PATRICIO E. DE LOS SANTOS PAGE 3
Saw, Cleans, Etch, Polish, Final Inspection), Six Sigma manufacturing. Used PROMIS/TRAK Manufacturing processing
• Wafer Processing Operator, General Clerk, Production Training Instructor, Working Senior Manufacturing
Supervisor (certified, light maintenance, and metrology).
• Start Cell (incoming raw wafers and packaging), Diffusion (Thermco horizontal furnaces, wet cleans, spin dryers,
metrology), Photoresist (HMDS ovens, Negative/Positive resist dispensing tracks, Canon/Stepper/Ultratech aligners,
track developers, ADI), Etch (Wet/Dry-Tegals, ACI/AEI), Implant (Nova), Metals (MRC metal deposition tools,
Thermco heat treat furnace), Backgrind (disco grinders), and Probe processes (Backgrind, Class Probe, Unit Probe,
Defect/ink inspection and Die Cage processes). Wet (Oxide), Dry (Tegals), and Metal Etch (Aluminum, Gold), EMO
(crystal grow, saw, polish, cleans, final inspection). Fab (Cleanroom Protocol/Audits/Tours and Wafer Handling).
• Led all Total Productive Manufacturing (TPM) activities for the department (coached, mentored, facilitated, and led
• Coordinated the N06 Manufacturing Specialist program.
• Taught SEMI-E10 Maintenance Downtime Standards classes.
• Taught PROMIS Manufacturing computer/processing system classes.
• Excellence In Quality Improvement Award, Motorola, May 1996.
MA, Human Resources (Graduate Candidate 2014)
Ottawa University, Phoenix, Arizona
University of Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona
A.A.S., Total Quality Management Leadership
A.A., General Business
Mesa Community College, Mesa, Arizona
National Professional Certification in Customer Service
Maricopa Workforce Connection (job training courses)
Right Management (job training courses)
Supervised Visitation Network (job training courses)
Bilingual (English / Spanish - able to speak and understand Spanish at the intermediate level)
Achieved several recognitions (interpersonal skills, quality, leadership), STMicroelectronics
Nominated for Best Team for Making My Job Easier #7 (MMJE), STMicroelectronics
Completed Dale Carnegie Leadership Seminar, STMicroelectronics
Excellence in Quality Improvement Award, Motorola
Total Customer Satisfaction Showcase Team Member, Motorola
11+ years Perfect Attendance, Motorola
President's Award of Recognition, Mesa Community College
National Dean's List, Mesa Community College
Certificate of Total Quality Management Leadership
Certificate of Management/Supervision
PATRICIO E. DE LOS SANTOS PAGE 4
Making My Job Easier (MMJE) presentations #1 through #8
Individual Initiative Process (IIP)
Six Sigma Manufacturing
Manufacturing Excellence Coordinator for A-Shift
Manufacturing Safety Supervisor Representative for A-Shift
eLABOR and KRONOS Payroll System expert
Conducted Fab audits and tours for external/internal customers